• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sexyzinger

• PopMusicJunkie

• Apolonio

• Jotham

The new Survive update can GTFO, do better NRS.  

• 3 weeks later...

I don't think I ever touched Quan Chi but Khameleon looks dope with her variations.  

Quan Chi looks fun! I hope Jade is koming after the Khameleon variation with her moves. 

• 2 weeks later...

The clash/intros are now in Towers, vastly improves that mode.  :clap3:

• 2 months later...

Does anyone care about this game anymore?  :rip:

Ive seen nothing but BAD press for this game ever since it came out. :deadbanana2:

2 hours ago, Onyxmage said:

Ive seen nothing but BAD press for this game ever since it came out. :deadbanana2:

Yeah, the buzz has been pretty negative with this release.  Everything from the micro-transactions to the lack of actual communication from NRS about issues.  But the game has sold very well.  

OT:  I'm waiting for the expansion story and Cassie Cage DLC.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PopMusicJunkie said:

Yeah, the buzz has been pretty negative with this release.  Everything from the micro-transactions to the lack of actual communication from NRS about issues.  But the game has sold very well.  

OT:  I'm waiting for the expansion story and Cassie Cage DLC.  

It sold well because MK11 was so good. Too many people felt that this game was a scam I fear. RIP MK 2 (or 13). :skull: 

Couldn't care less about the Peacemaker. Too many guests for a Kombat Pack. lol

15 hours ago, Onyxmage said:

It sold well because MK11 was so good. Too many people felt that this game was a scam I fear. RIP MK 2 (or 13). :skull: 

Agreed!  My initial comment was gonna say with all its faults, MK11 was the more compelling game.  

MK9 & MKX were the peaks.  

• 1 month later...

This trailer debuted 3 days ago, I just watched. :rip:

Ermac looks good, I've never been a total fan, but the trailer impressed me.  I had no idea who the Kameo fighter was, Mavado, and had to look him up.  

Mavado is hot. I'm pleased to see Reptile has new moves added. I wish they would give more tricks to Tanya. Her cannon drill needs an overhaul - needs fast start-up and should not be a MID it needs to be a LOW.

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)

I'm a Marvel head, so I enjoy the superhero space, but MK jumped on the bandwagon way too late.  

Edited by PopMusicJunkie

Still need Tanya Klassic MK4 Skin with a more youthful face model 

Posted (edited)

Okay, the new Earthrealm Skins for Kitana, Mileena and Reptile eat.  I finally spent some of my Dragon Krystal's on something.  :jonny4:

Edited by PopMusicJunkie
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

So instead of bringing some of their already existing, and amazing, female characters we get a gender swap of the cyborgs...

I don't like that. 

And I'm so tired of the multiverse stuff.

To be honest, the only things I liked were the animalities and empress Mileena skin. :rip:

Edited by Rainy Devil
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Rainy Devil said:

So instead of bringing some of their already existing, and amazing, female characters we get a gender swap of the cyborgs...

I don't like that. 

To be honest, the only things I liked were the animalities and empress Mileena skin. :rip:

Horrible designs and concepts for Cyrax and Sektor. Their gameplay wasn't even impressive either. send it back!

hate the green on Noob.

hype for Ghostface but he looks unpolished in that render too cartoony looking

@Walk_Away21

The storyline for this game is trash. I've only watched it once on YouTube.:bibliahh:

31 minutes ago, LegaMyth said:

The storyline for this game is trash. I've only watched it once on YouTube.:bibliahh:

It starts off strong. I love what they did with Ashrah and Reptile. 

but then the lame overdone multiverse storyline kicks in. I want multiverses banned from all forms of media. No more I hate it.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Sexyzinger said:

It starts off strong. I love what they did with Ashrah and Reptile. 

but then the lame overdone multiverse storyline kicks in. I want multiverses banned from all forms of media. No more I hate it.

The ending was HORRIBLE. 

• Haha 1

I haven't played since the Omni-Man update nnn but that expansion actually looks promising. :lakitu:

I didn't realize those were Animalities at first and I thought some random hyena got added as a new character :skull:

9 hours ago, Rainy Devil said:

I don't like that. 

I'm with you on all of this.  

I'm still preordering.  :rip:

• Haha 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.