UK Chart Update: 4 ESC go to top ten (Tattoo #1)

Fitzswiftie

Tattoo #1

Cha Cha Cha #7

I Wrote a Song #8

Queen of Kings #10

It certainly looks like tomorrow will see a veritable Eurovision takeover on the Official Chart - with four entries currently on track to enter the Top 10, lead, of course, by Loreen.

Following her lead is chaotic Finnish upstart Käärijäwith the manic and inspired Cha Cha Cha, which could make its Official Chart debut at Number 7. 

Not far behind is the UKs very own Mae Muller, still riding the wave of public support and still in with a huge shot of scoring her first-ever UK Top 10 single with I Wrote A Song, which is currently expected to be this week's big gainer, and rise to Number 9.

Norway's Alessandra could be our final Eurovision finalist to make the Top 10 tomorrow, with the Lady Gaga-esque Queen of Kings expected to bow at Number 10. 

Following his inspired performance at the Grand Final, last year's Eurovision hero Sam Ryder could also make a massive impact with his new single Mountain, looking to become his second career entry in the Official Singles Chart Top 40 (26).

I wonder if Polish BEJBA will make Top 100 👀

The right song at #1 :clap3: Queen Loreen :clap3:

Justice for Vesna's My Sisters Crown

32 minutes ago, Dysmorphia said:

Puppet on a string In 1976 is the only Eurovision song to ever go #1 In the UK

Waterloo? That peaked at #1

Loool loreen really won in the end :clap3:

55 minutes ago, Dysmorphia said:

Puppet on a string In 1976 is the only Eurovision song to ever go #1 In the UK

????

Puppet on a string was 1967 not 1976 and Ooh ahh ... Just a little bit went number 1 in 90s

Save your kisses for me was number 1

Making your mind up was also nubmer 1

Congratulations number 1

Waterloo was number 1

Edited by DonnaSpring

55 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Loreen :clap3: How many years is it since a Eurovision song was #1 in the UK? :eek:

1996 was the last with Ooh .. ahh Just a little bit

1 hour ago, Miichael said:

Loreen :clap3: How many years is it since a Eurovision song was #1 in the UK? :eek:

The UK's 8th place finisher in 1996, Gina G's "Ooh Aah Just A Little Bit" was last Euro song period to go #1. 

The last winning #1 song was the English language version of 1982 German winner Nicole’s "Ein bißchen Frieden", titled "A Little Peace".

ma queen deserves everything:clap3:

I would love for a Eurovision song to go number 1 after so many years there! Go Loreen! 

Euphoria deserved and this is nowhere near as good but Loreen going #1 is somehow justice for My Heart is Refusing Me

This reads like 1+1=3 but stay with me

A Eurovision song going #1 in the UK of all places is huge

It's insane how Sam made the country switch their attitude towards ESC so quickly :deadbanana4: a real first they love you, then they switch moment

Wow, that is awesome for Miss Loreen, well deserved. :clap3: 

Ellie back to #1 next please tho. :bird:

Hope Loreen gets it, that'd be huge!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.