Lana Del Rey - "Say Yes to Heaven"

SalvoPK

It could be her first Hot 100 entry since Doin Time?

• Replies 791
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ontherocks

• NOW

• VeniceBeach

• truthteller

I never listen to this song, so I don’t care which mix they went with. Just happy to have it officially out

it's out in eu and it's beautiful! i love the production they went for. it's timeless and haunting.

the sped version tho... :biblionny:

I wish the song had some ooopmh and an Ice Spice feature. Or Nicki 

• Haha 2

This is an unreleased that when viral TikTok right? What album session (if any) is this from? Sorry if already been asked.

Excited to hear it! 

5 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

This is an unreleased that when viral TikTok right? What album session (if any) is this from? Sorry if already been asked.

Excited to hear it! 

UV

• Thanks 1

yooooo anyone got an apple music presave link? hit a Joe up lol

18 minutes ago, HeavyMetalAura said:

Excited to hear it! 

Ultraviolence but I'm pretty sure it has been reworked for Honeymoon and Lust for Life.

• Thanks 1

The Honeymoon version remains untouched, but we stan a legend for still releasing this :jonny5:

Love this version! SO pretty and less dated sounding than the other versions, IMO

The cover is so funny lol

Are we hoping for a hit? The timing seems so unfortunate

9 hours ago, NOW said:

The way Tiktok has just given us fans wins over and over again…feels wrong for such a dreaded app to do this much good in the world

This tbh. and how my friends keep discovering randomly good eateries from these popular tiktokers. Oh well.

I so want to be in the meetings when Lana and her team discussed releasing this song.

Label: "Yo Lana, we have literally been missing out on millions from unofficial streamings of this song."

Lana: "Ok, money power glory."

The way this washes everything on tunnel 

:WAP:

A compilation of her unreleased material would break streaming records me thinks :keir:

say yes to heaven first legal listenings are now

My guess is Lana’s team gave her an ultimatum that if they allow her to make an album with little to no visuals, two controversial interludes, and some of her most non-mainstream/marketable songs to date (Fingertips, Kintsugi) then she has to let them try and capitalize financially on a SYTH release :giraffe:

Nawt this being the perfect blend of all three previously leaked versions omg :jonny5:

the sped up version playing right after made me cackle

also is it me or does it sound kind of glitchy?

Edited by NoOneDiesFromLove

Woah, this sounds great. Dont care about sped up version though

Hope this is the beginning of her taking seriously how good her unreleased category is. Obviously she loves so many songs and has wanted to find a right place for them like this 

Ooh this is interesting. The way the chorus sounds so much more ethereal and dream pop-like. The lack of drums in the chorus was jarring only because I’m so used to the bootleg leaked version. But when I listen to the song as a song I’ve never heard previously, it’s so perfect. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.