Britney Spears wrongfully diagnosed with "brain disorder" DrDrew could lose license

SmittenCake

Edited by SmittenCake

Who’s Brian? 🤭

• Haha 1

Bipolar is not a brain disorder. Seriously. Can all these people with ZERO qualifications stop ******* talking. God.

I mean loads of medical professionals diagnosed Trump with various things and nothing happened.

• Like 2

Nothing is going to happen to dr drew (sadly). He’ll be back on tv in a few months to collect another paycheck in exchange for his “take” on Britney Spears’ mental health. He’s been doing this since the Femme Fatale era where he would openly state that she was diagnosed with bipolar disorder despite he never having met her. I remember when he was on CNN during the FFT defending her father and the cship from the backlash they were getting about forcing her to perform. 

While he should’ve lost it years ago, the way the thread title is written (as of me writing this post) is misleading

OP, this title is misleading. There's nothing to indicate he's going "to" lose his license. Should he? Yes. Will he? Not likely.

• Like 1

I thought she lost her driver's license :rip:

Team Con has used Dr Drew as their TV mouthpiece since the early days of the con so there's no surprise to see him popping up here. Very gross that he has the nerve to call himself a doctor and behave in such an unethical manner.

I say we [redacted] him :giraffe:

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Espresso said:

While he should’ve lost it years ago, the way the thread title is written (as of me writing this post) is misleading

7 minutes ago, Black Berry said:

OP, this title is misleading. There's nothing to indicate he's going "to" lose his license. Should he? Yes. Will he? Not likely.

my bad 

1 minute ago, magazine said:

:bibliahh:

13 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

my bad 

:heart:

Interesting. Have never heard of this rule before. I feel like I've heard many doctors diagnose Trump with conditions publicly.

Edited by RobynYoBank
  • Like 2

19 minutes ago, magazine said:

Spoiler

:clap3: 

I really really wish people just stop commenting on Britney's life like it was their property.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.