Selena Gomez to star in two Food Network series

Lee!!

• ATRL Administrator

• Like 1

her talent of being able to be at any form of media and still achieve some type of success is so impressive to me, she maybe talentless in music but man her charisma and charm are truly something else!

• Like 1

Selena and chef has been pretty successful on hbo max. It feels logical for her to do something regarding food network at this point. 
I think in a couple of years I can see selena being successful as a day time talk show host as well. Hopefully she still continues to focus on acting before settling down. 

• Like 1

So Selena + Chef is done? :chick1: The show was already missing during WBD's Max showcase iirc 

• Like 1

Selena +chef has lot of positive reviews and recognitions (several nominations as one at Daytime Emmy or Hollywood Critics Ass.) So not surprised she's following this step.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Happylittlepunk said:

Selena and chef has been pretty successful on hbo max. It feels logical for her to do something regarding food network at this point. 

So this is why she's been putting on the pounds lately.

• Thumbs Down 13

27 minutes ago, Crashed said:

So Selena + Chef is done? :chick1: The show was already missing during WBD's Max showcase iirc 

Well, they released 3 seasons. They took the concept as far as it is able to go

The way any network will hire her after seeing her instagram follower count. :clap3: 

30 minutes ago, Nano said:

So this is why she's been putting on the pounds lately.

Anyway...

:coffee2:

Congrats to queen sel

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AbeHicks said:

Well, they released 3 seasons. They took the concept as far as it is able to go

I guess you're right. The second new show sounds a little bit like it could be a post-pandemic successor to S+C

I'll be watching :clap3:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Helios said:

The way any network will hire her after seeing her success across all platforms and media:clap3: 

Fixed.

DCKh3N1UwAAkNat.thumb.jpg.65b0203f990c84

5 hours ago, Crashed said:

Unless I'm missing something, it doesn't seem like any conflict of interest exists. I also haven't heard anything about a cancelation. Maybe they're releasing Thanksgiving, Christmas, and/or Easter one-off episodes to close things off?

Not shocking especially after all the recent nominations.

Queen things Just in time with her critics choice awards nominations including best host

Edited by Selenasworld

She making bank now with the food industry :clap3:

she a singer, actress and chef/host 

She's right to keep exploring this business, especially when she's the most successful cooking host since 2020 and launched a whole franchise for HBO Max.

The coins must be amazing, too.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.