Five Nights at Freddy's | Out Now | $290+ ~ Highest grossing horror movie of 2023 🐻

Gossip_Boy

This was alright I guess. I expected it to be mid but it was made with the fans in mind. It's not as bad as the critics score implies but is not as good as what the fans are saying either :skull: 

The vibes feel off sometimes because at first it seems like the movie is taking itself seriously but then it's clearly not trying to be scary when it has stuff like a killer cupcake

Spoiler

Nawt MatPat making a cameo aw character "Ness" and him saying "it's just a theory" 

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sweetestsecret

• Gossip_Boy

• illia

• Smarticle

• ATRL Moderator

I just love Josh Hutcherson so much and will always support a project he's in (really hope he continues getting work I miss him :weeps:) Haven't had the chance to see this yet but I definitely will eventually even if it's mid :jamming:

I wonder if its commercial performance would inspire them to work on a stronger sequel (if they can, I'm not familiar with the game or the franchise) since it seems like the pre-production process was a bit of a mess. 

Update: $80M domestic debut on box office. smash! 

Edited by Sweetestsecret

I've never gotten around to playing the games, though I've always heard so much about them. I might end up checking this out sometime during the week.

I've never played the games so as a casual watcher, this was a fun, entertaining movie. Yes it was a bit simple in terms of the writing and plot. I would like them to dive a bit more into the game lore in the sequels :johnald:

Josh Hutcherson was so daddy in here :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.