• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• QueenBeyoncé

• wanderlust

• Lose My Breath

• Bears01

Top Posters In This Topic

:duca:

Heard they were planning to make appearances at each other’s Houston shows but Paris would be sick 

That would be iconic, both have a lot of respect for each other and M is a fan of the remix and B loves M, the only weird thing is M has been rehearsing in Brooklyn for her tour and I don’t see how she would go to Paris for this performance alone, unless she’s going to another thing? Maybe with JPG for fittings or Cannes festival.

8 minutes ago, Iantuition said:

She's gonna make Paris burn. She better.

Hold up :WAP::WAP::WAP:

7 minutes ago, Dark Phoenix said:

That would be iconic, both have a lot of respect for each other and M is a fan of the remix and B loves M, the only weird thing is M has been rehearsing in Brooklyn for her tour and I don’t see how she would go to Paris for this performance alone, unless she’s going to another thing? Maybe with JPG for fittings or Cannes festival.

I can easily see Madonna flying to Paris exclusively for this. The press from this would be promo for her own tour anyway.

Edited by Rafael
  • Like 1

Wouldn't surprised me Beyoncé invites on stage the main inspiration behind the Renaissance Tour :gaycat4:

Btw, it was rumored months ago they would make appearances at each others tours in the summer as both are performing in Texas at the same time, but Paris would a cool choice too.

5 minutes ago, Dark Phoenix said:

Definitely I can see that as Gaultier will design her outfits for the Celebration Tour.

3 minutes ago, The Second Coming said:

Wouldn't surprised me Beyoncé invites on stage the main inspiration behind the Renaissance Tour :gaycat4:

Btw, it was rumored months ago they would make appearances at each others tours in the summer as both are performing in Texas at the same time, but Paris would a cool choice too.

Definitely I can see that as Gaultier will design her outfits for the Celebration Tour.

Nothing about REN Tour screams Madonna sorry :gaycat2:

2 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

I can see it to an extent. The idea of mechanisms, and darkness in a club format:

Madonna took Mercy to the Mrs Cater world tour and she was obsessed with ***Flawless when it came out lol

they obviously have such respect for each other which is weird because a lot of people accuse Madonna of being mean to pop girls but I’ve never gotten bad energy between her and Beyoncé. 

I hope it’s true, that would be iconic

Madonna and Beyonce performing together :ghostface:it would be beyond iconic 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, swissman said:

I can see it to an extent. The idea of mechanisms, and darkness in a club format:

Which is black gay culture.. so yeah, no. 

Edited by QueenBeyoncé

3 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

Which is black gay culture.. say yeah, no. 

For sure, and Janet was also doing the dark mechanical theme as well.

5 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

there were many elements that were also in madonna tours previously.. (not just the whole thematics and feel, to even adding "I feel love" when they're both doing the disco horse theme, but also the guys climbing on those bending poles. beyonce went to that tour so that's probably where she got it from) I dont want any of hate between both fanbases, but completely ignoring/erasing any M inspiration would just be a lie.

2 minutes ago, MotoPapi said:

Madonna took Mercy to the Mrs Cater world tour and she was obsessed with ***Flawless when it came out lol

they obviously have such respect for each other which is weird because a lot of people accuse Madonna of being mean to pop girls but I’ve never gotten bad energy between her and Beyoncé. 

I hope it’s true, that would be iconic

that comes from those people on social media (or the hate from the media, madonna is an easy target). but aside from a shady joke sometimes she's very supportive of other artists, especially new ones who she supports..the funny thing is.. it's usually the other stars who are a LOT nastier about madonna but they never get called out for it! if Madonna ever said any of the things these other people said.. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

Which is black gay culture.. say yeah, no. 

what the hell? it's literally from metropolis..directed by David Fischer

1 minute ago, wanderlust said:

what the hell? it's literally from metropolis..directed by David Fischer

Metropolis by Fritz Lang :chick1:

and Express Yourself was directed by David Fincher

18 minutes ago, QueenBeyoncé said:

Every show screams Madonna. The Blueprint.

8 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

Metropolis by Fritz Lang :chick1:

and Express Yourself was directed by David Fincher

well duh :lmao: hence the "..." I added. but yeah, reading it again, it wasn't very clear!

and you got me on the typo, it's Fincher!

Edited by wanderlust

36 minutes ago, Attaboy said:

:duca:

Heard they were planning to make appearances at each other’s Houston shows but Paris would be sick 

If you’re referring to this Tweet it doesn’t say they’re planning to make appearances at each other’s Houston shows at all… :skull:

I don’t think Madonna making a cameo would work out well. I think it would be better for her to keep a low profile until her own tour starts. I’ll leave it at that. Love both my queens :heart:

Please don't turn this into another stan war, seriously

18 minutes ago, wanderlust said:

there were many elements that were also in madonna tours previously.. (not just the whole thematics and feel, to even adding "I feel love" when they're both doing the disco horse theme, but also the guys climbing on those bending poles. beyonce went to that tour so that's probably where she got it from) I dont want any of hate between both fanbases, but completely ignoring/erasing any M inspiration would just be a lie.

that comes from those people on social media (or the hate from the media, madonna is an easy target). but aside from a shady joke sometimes she's very supportive of other artists, especially new ones who she supports..the funny thing is.. it's usually the other stars who are a LOT nastier about madonna but they never get called out for it! if Madonna ever said any of the things these other people said.. 

Yeah no,

spacer.png

Studio 54, 1977. 

& about “I feel love” is a Donna Summer song aka mother of disco .. I know y’all love to think every thing started with Madonna.. 
& I seriously doubt Beyoncé first time seeing ppl on bending poles was at Madonna show..  

Beyonce tends to dive a lil deeper for her references.. 

And to point out Disco was created by Black ppl so again, no. Those themes came from Black culture. 

Edited by QueenBeyoncé

8 minutes ago, pisuke said:

Every show screams Madonna. The Blueprint.

Nowhere near it & critics agree :gaycat2:

oh lord, can someone please ban that madonna hater from this thread? way to ruin the excitement..

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.