Kim Petras - 'Feed the Beast'

kyliefever2002

16 hours ago, Enigmanotta said:

KOH's chorus is the only part in all of these songs where she dares to go slightly higher in an attempt to try and mimic her ERA 1 vocals, only for it to end up sounding like she's screaming more than singing.

This is not the mixer's engineer's fault. The things you mention must need to be adressed by a vocal coach

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• #Beautiful

• OmegaRidley

• GardenPanty

4 minutes ago, MaxMartin said:

This is not the mixer's engineer's fault. The things you mention must need to be adressed by a vocal coach

Ou... Some people here won't like to read that, but I fear you might be onto something! :redface:

• Like 1

"minute" is incredible and probably one of my fav songs from her

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Dates for the “Feed the Beast” tour have so far been scheduled in the USA and Brazil. Petras says she will probably also be touring in Europe in early 2024.

German version of Thousand Pieces may be on the deluxe version. source

I hope she comes to my state even if it’s just for a visit. I’m from Brazil but not from São Paulo :gaycat7:

I would love to meet her even if it’s just to take some pictures and chat a lil, she’s usually so lovely with the fans 

I wonder if they saved « Try Again » for Problématique. 

they did mention releasing a few EPs before the next album cycle 

apparently she said at the Cologne listening party that Problématique is coming out next year? and that half of TOTL3 is finished but she’s very busy atm 

9 minutes ago, OmegaRidley said:

I wonder if they saved « Try Again » for Problématique. 

they did mention releasing a few EPs before the next album cycle 

nope 

16 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

apparently she said at the Cologne listening party that Problématique is coming out next year? and that half of TOTL3 is finished but she’s very busy atm 

:WAP:

Hopefully TOTL 3 won’t leak by next year

TOTL3 needs to be a collapse, if I were her I'd be so stressed working on it considering how the gays' expectations are INSANE for it.

Problématique also needs to see the light, she could easily re-arrange the tracklist and even record a few new songs to put on it instead of the ones we already have on Feed the Beast and she already has a follow-up record, hopefully one that maybe fullfills her contract so she can leave this mess of a label.

42 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

:jonny5:

1 hour ago, Space said:

"minute" is incredible and probably one of my fav songs from her

It is so good, but I need more from her vocal! It almost makes me wish another artist snatched it because a stronger performance would elevate it to god-tier.

I hope she does a visual companion to TOTL when she drops the 3rd one

1 hour ago, GardenPanty said:

do u know if she said anything about "all she wants"?

I want to know the reason All She Wants didn’t make the cut of this album?! 

1 hour ago, Gogetonthebus said:

It is so good, but I need more from her vocal! It almost makes me wish another artist snatched it because a stronger performance would elevate it to god-tier.

Anyone in particular you think could elevate it? I don’t disagree I’m just curious who else you could hear on this. 

39 minutes ago, Mke1979 said:

I want to know the reason All She Wants didn’t make the cut of this album?! 

They couldn't get the sample cleared 

She’s teasing tour announcement thru text message:

so happy i have ur number ... u never know when i might need to text u something important 🎟️

34 minutes ago, MaxMartin said:

They couldn't get the sample cleared 

What sample ? 

3 minutes ago, Mke1979 said:

What sample ? 

• Like 1

TOTL 3 needs to serve so hard :jonny5: And she needs to go all out with visuals and a cute mini tour at least for the month of October so 2024 will be perfect for that release if she releases FTB and 1 or 2 eps at the end of this year 

9 minutes ago, Twilish said:

Anyone in particular you think could elevate it? I don’t disagree I’m just curious who else you could hear on this. 

I am completely blanking on a current pop girlie that fits what I'm thinking tbh. I think Kim's delivery on the first verse is pretty good and feels vulnerable, but then she stays at a flat delivery even as the song is musically going on a whole journey. She's hitting the notes and she excels at those big notes (the big Can't Do Better-ish production moment here is something she excels at). Maybe I'm being over-critical and overthinking it. :celestial5:

I guess I'd compare it to a song like "Who Knew" by Pink. Her voice and delivery take a fairly by-the-numbers pop song and make it a classic. She serves an emotional range from longing and sadness to anger in the last chorus. Like, no tea or shade, but imagine that song by Hilary Duff (again who I love) in that era. Great pop song, but with Pink, it's just the perfect pairing of song and artist. 

KOH sounds amazing :duca: When is it out?

edit: not Coconuts getting on this album :jonnycat: I won

Edited by magazine