Kim Petras - 'Feed the Beast'

kyliefever2002

6 minutes ago, OmegaRidley said:

She recently said she’s going to announce the tour soon

Hopefully she’ll come to Europe again so I can experience good live VOCALS, not everyone has that :WAP:

She obviously will have EU dates

Dates are probably coming on friday 

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• #Beautiful

• OmegaRidley

• GardenPanty

21 minutes ago, OmegaRidley said:

You’re the one to talk lmao 

You’ve been nothing but negative towards Kim since FSN to the point where a lot of us questionned you multiple times why you’re even posting in here anymore :rip:

You downvote every single comment I make defending her music yet I am the one who’s not making abstraction ? Please

I never said that people don’t have the right to dislike the album, but I will defend Kim from people who stan talentless puppets like Dua because it’s hypocrisy. If you have a problem with that then it’s a personal problem dear. I am not the one disguising myself as a fan to hate on a popstar :redface:

Because I still have somewhat of an interest in her music and a glimpse of hope that she will be able to create something as great as her projects pre-Problématique, I already stated this years ago. You didn't mind having to skim through my negativity-filled posts to learn infos about the album when nothing had been properly announced, though. You will defend her from people who stan Dua Lipa? You mean the woman who Kim tried her hardest to get as a featuring on Problématique singles? :deadbanana4: You're the only one who seems to have a personal problem with Dua Lipa (and her fans) given the way you've been describing her.

I'm dowvoting your posts because I disagree with them, just as I've been upvoting the ones I agree with. That's what that function was introduced for, so I'm using it. I do want to add that I find some of yours quite frankly ridiculous.

On 6/18/2023 at 8:13 AM, OmegaRidley said:

OT : Can we appreciate Kim’s vocals on this album ? Not everybody can sing in this industry nowadays :ghostface:

This one, for example. Putting your bottom of the barrel attempt at shading other singers aside, Kim's vocals are the absolute pits on this album. Not very surprising when you consider the downfall they've been on since 2020. She sings in her lowest, most monotone and repetitive register so far. Everything is poorly mixed and there aren't much (if any) of the layers people loved so much. KOH's chorus is the only part in all of these songs where she dares to go slightly higher in an attempt to try and mimic her ERA 1 vocals, only for it to end up sounding like she's screaming more than singing. Whoever has been engineering her vocals as of late should definitely consider a new career path.

• Thumbs Down 3

I just re-listened the a LQ version/demo? of Castle In The Sky and love it. Love the Abba/A-Teens/Ace of Base/ATC vibes!

Same goes for King of Hearts and Claws. Love what I hear so far. What else on the album besides those 3 are in this style?

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Mke1979 said:

I just re-listened the a LQ version/demo? of Castle In The Sky and love it. Love the Abba/A-Teens/Ace of Base/ATC vibes!

Same goes for King of Hearts and Claws. Love what I hear so far. What else on the album besides those 3 are in this style?

Revelations, FDB (Title Track) and UhOh maybe?

I ain’t reading all that

1 hour ago, PrismaticOwen said:

"genre: rock" :skull:

:rip: 

13 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Minute is so….not her :skull:

I can’t help but feel the same but it’s also my favorite off the album soo :rip:

9 minutes ago, Twilish said:

I can’t help but feel the same but it’s also my favorite off the album soo :rip:

It’s one of my least favorites actually…

I only listen to kim for her dancepop/gay stuff :celestial5:

40 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

It’s one of my least favorites actually…

I only listen to kim for her dancepop/gay stuff :celestial5:

I can see that. It honestly reminds me of her older music like heart to break and can’t do better which are also some faves of mine :michael:

6 minutes ago, Twilish said:

I can see that. It honestly reminds me of her older music like heart to break and can’t do better which are also some faves of mine :michael:

Yeah but those are still very her…

Minute almost makes me feel like i’m listening to a whole other type of artist…

• Like 1

7 hours ago, #Beautiful said:

legend is back i see!!

Tropical

Returned in time for the album MOMENT of the year of course. :party: we hyped!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, OmegaRidley said:

You’re the one to talk lmao 

You’ve been nothing but negative towards Kim since FSN to the point where a lot of us questionned you multiple times why you’re even posting in here anymore :rip:

You downvote every single comment I make defending her music yet I am the one who’s not making abstraction ? Please

I never said that people don’t have the right to dislike the album, but I will defend Kim from people who stan talentless puppets like Dua because it’s hypocrisy. If you have a problem with that then it’s a personal problem dear. I am not the one disguising myself as a fan to hate on a popstar :redface:

Drag it :clap3:

3 hours ago, Bicassie said:

Yeah but those are still very her…

Minute almost makes me feel like i’m listening to a whole other type of artist…

I just take it as her exploring her sound more and seeing what works etc. I can see where you’re coming from though. Hard to tell what she actually wanted on the album as opposed to what the label pushed etc

Minute is her best song ever :bunny:

I hope Republic books her for BBC Live Lounge, where she sings a song of her own and does a cover. It would be so great

3 hours ago, Tropical said:

Returned in time for the album MOMENT of the year of course. :party: we hyped!!

really good to see you back :hughard: did you hear the album? how are you liking it and what are your favorites 

She should release an EP with songs like Minute towards the end of the summer for that summertime nostalgia :WAP:

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Bicassie said:

She obviously will have EU dates

Dates are probably coming on friday 

Dates for the “Feed the Beast” tour have so far been scheduled in the USA and Brazil. Petras says she will probably also be touring in Europe in early 2024.

German version of Thousand Pieces may be on the deluxe version. source

Just now, Nefertiti0 said:

Dates for the “Feed the Beast” tour have so far been scheduled in the USA and Brazil. Petras says she will probably also be touring in Europe in early 2024.

German version of Thousand Pieces may be on the deluxe version. source

yasss early 2024 for europe makes sense

1. Claws

2. King of Hearts

3. Brrr

4. Feed the Beast

5. Castle in the Sky

6. Hit It from the Back

7. Revelations

8. Uhoh

9. Minute

10. Sex Talk