• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• #Beautiful

• OmegaRidley

• GardenPanty

Don’t stan this girl, only used a handful of her songs previously (Can’t Do Better, 1,2,3 dayz up, Blow It All, Do Me) but can’t help but feel shitty considering she’s been waiting so long to put out an album… and this happens :monkey:

The album is fantastic. Gives a real sense of identity from her. This is the kind of music Ava Max thinks she’s making. :bird:

CITS : bravo.

Claws : i dont like the drums, they feel demoish & unpolished , otherwise the melody is perfect , gorgeous song 

uhoh : perfect club song, the final version is top tier , I see why they replaced dashboard with this, both are very repetitive, but this is superior I think.

KOH: Another win for cirkut, he really have his best work to Kim rather than Ava 

FTB: I likes the original chorus better but it’s cute 

Thousand pieces : Melody is gorgeous but it’s very lazy to not have a bridge nor change the instrumental throughout the song. Max did a great Melody and an unispired production.

Minute: cute monsterz song , the pre-chorus is ugly though.

BAIT: don’t like this one 

The dr luke songs are really the worst here and have no place on the album. They stand out for being the weakest ones. He’s lost it lately. 

Edited by MaxMartin

1 minute ago, Laura Palmer said:

This is the kind of music Ava Max thinks she’s making. :bird:

Let's not... :shakeno: 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, MaxMartin said:

The dr luke songs are really the worst here and have no place on the album. They stand out for being the weakest ones. He’s lost it lately. 

Eh, I disagree. Sex Talk and Coconuts are crap but that’s because they’re already gimmicky and lifeless to begin with. She ruined HIFTB and im almost certain he stole credits on TP and the title track. Revelations is definitely the best one

His vocal production is better than Cirkut’s by far though 

My fav tracks:

Claws
Minute
Uhoh
Revelations
King of Hearts
HIFTB

i’m def waiting on the HQ to leak 

4 minutes ago, GardenPanty said:

Eh, I disagree. Sex Talk and Coconuts are crap but that’s because they’re already gimmicky and lifeless to begin with. She ruined HIFTB and im almost certain he stole credits on TP and the title track. Revelations is definitely the best one

His vocal production is better than Cirkut’s by far though 

Yeah the TP credit sounds very suspicious cause it’s very wolf cousins sounding 

16 hours ago, Alfred said:

KOH is slightly Ava Max'd. anyone else notice that? 

Yup, it's the reason I don't really like it.

2 minutes ago, #Beautiful said:

can anyone tell me if hit it from the back is any different besides being cut 30 seconds short?

It's exactly the same. They just skipped the second chorus and went straight to the final one :clown: 

Just now, Supervillain said:

It's exactly the same. They just skipped the second chorus and went straight to the final one :clown: 

thank god! i found an alleged snippet of the final version and it was reproduced awfully. thank god :deadbanana4:

the new tracks are great at least so thats better than nothing but the album as a whole doesnt work

i would’ve personally chosen:

- Alone

- Minute

- Castle In The Sky

- Revelations

- King Of Hearts

- Uhoh

- Deeper

- Claws

- Born Again

- HIFTB

would’ve been a cute 10 track album