Kim Petras - 'Feed the Beast'

kyliefever2002

1 hour ago, Nefertiti0 said:

The manager smiles as she looks ahead to more music, suggesting that more EPs could drop before the next album does.

This is kinda shady :skull:

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• #Beautiful

• OmegaRidley

• GardenPanty

Now why is Minute her best song ever

I'm sure this will leak in HQ by the end of today now that it's out in LQ...it has to :lmao: 

2 hours ago, Nefertiti0 said:

"We want her in arenas by next year, we want to win a Grammy with the album, we want her on the cover of Vogue," she says.

Uhh good luck with that

Solid album, though Thousand Pieces, BAIT, and Unholy could have been replaced with All She Wants, Your Time To Cry and Future Starts Now. It didn't top Ava or Ellie but I will use the majority of it. 8/10

"Feed The Beast is everything Kim has talked about doing and more," says Republic’s Wendy Goldstein. "Our priority is to reach as many people as possible and introduce Kim to new audiences, while serving the faithful global fanbase she's already cultivated. We're thinking about 10 years from now and what that looks like for Kim."

• "Kim is unlike probably any other artist I've worked with, in that she is impressively goal-orientated," says 724 Management's Jesse Peters.
"We want her in arenas by next year, we want to win a Grammy with the album, we want her on the cover of Vogue," she says.
"We've been focused on breaking the US because we all know if you break the US, you can hopefully break anywhere, but she has had some really great movement in the UK. We're having great traction in both US and UK radio right now, which was super challenging in the past. Obviously, in Germany, she's a homegrown talent. And I know Kim would love to break the Asian market."
"There are all those specific goals but I think it's just about carrying on that upward trajectory."
The manager smiles as she looks ahead to more music, suggesting that more EPs could drop before the next album does.

full interview: https://www.musicweek.com/interviews/read/the-music-week-interview-kim-petras/088021

These delusional executives… Kim is not that girl they’re trying to make into a juggernaut. It’s gross seeing their vision for Kim when it’s clear that’s not what she wants and she’s on autopilot just going with the flow. Republic can rot 

Good Tier
uhoh
Minute
Castle In The Sky
King Of Hearts
Claws
Revelations
Alone

Meh Tier
Feed The Beast
brrr
Hit It From The Back
Coconuts

Bottom Tier

Sex Talk
Unholy
Bait
Thousand Pieces

This album is actually insane :flame:

King Of Hearts, Castle In The Sky and Claws might be top 5 songs from her entire discography. Castle In The Sky made me more and more hyped the more I listened, that beat keeps getting better :WAP:

Music Week interview with Kim, Republic’s Wendy Goldstein and Jesse Peters of 724 Management

• Kim about her Main Pop Girl ambitions
 "I really want to play the game. I really do want to be a major player. I've always been embarrassed or ashamed of that a little bit. But I feel like this time I really started just owning it — I want to do this at the highest level I can possibly do it. And if not now, then never." 

• "The title [Feed the Beast] is so dramatic, but the title song is so breezy and slick," Kim says. "It's cool for me to work with such an intense title and theme because I was going a lot into Greek mythology and mythology in general. I found the story of Andromeda [whose parents tried to feed her to the beast] and I got really inspired by that for the artwork. But making all of that into a fun, pop record was such a great challenge." 

• "Feed The Beast is everything Kim has talked about doing and more," says Republic’s Wendy Goldstein. "Our priority is to reach as many people as possible and introduce Kim to new audiences, while serving the faithful global fanbase she's already cultivated. We're thinking about 10 years from now and what that looks like for Kim."

• "Kim is unlike probably any other artist I've worked with, in that she is impressively goal-orientated," says 724 Management's Jesse Peters.
"We've been focused on breaking the US because we all know if you break the US, you can hopefully break anywhere, but she has had some really great movement in the UK. We're having great traction in both US and UK radio right now, which was super challenging in the past. Obviously, in Germany, she's a homegrown talent. And I know Kim would love to break the Asian market."
"There are all those specific goals but I think it's just about carrying on that upward trajectory."

full interview: https://www.musicweek.com/interviews/read/the-music-week-interview-kim-petras/088021

The mother ******* delusion good lord no wonder this girl is struggling with their expectations of her career. She will never be that girl. They need to let her enjoy her niche base of gays and live peacefully 

• Haha 1

Great Tier
uhoh

brrr
Castle in the Sky
King of Hearts
Claws
Revelations

Hit It from the Back

Good Tier

Feed the Beast

Minute

Meh Tier

Alone

Thousand Pieces

Trash Tier

Coconuts

Sex Talk
Unholy
Bait

Edited by Supervillain

Is it me or does CITS need a bridge?:redface:

I feel that the song is incomplete

7 minutes ago, Dulapepa said:

Is it me or does CITS need a bridge?:redface:

I feel that the song is incomplete

Yeah it sounds like a demo begging for a bridge and final chorus :katie:

God Tier 

Castle In The Sky 

King of Hearts 

Claws 

Uh Oh 

Great Tier 

Minute 

Hit It From The Back 

Revelations 

Coconuts 

Alone

Feed The Beast

Okayish 

brrr

BAIT 

A Thousand Pieces 

Meh

Sex Talk

What are y’all hearing with Thousand pieces? Its literally gorgeous 

Who with a functioning brain would choose to include Sex Talk over All She Wants 

Castle In The Sky is easily in her Top 3. 

The way the song keeps getting better throughout is insane :jonny6:

3 minutes ago, brooklyndaddy said:

Who with a functioning brain would choose to include Sex Talk over All She Wants 

iirc someone said there’s a sample in there somewhere that is difficult to clear 

This album has some amazing songs and has a clear concept going, but it kinda gets ruined by songs like Coconuts and Sex Talk. Those songs really don't fit in tbh. Also not a big fan of Thousand Pieces. The production sounds very boring and uninspired. Very reminiscent of Alone's verses that go nowhere (the DallasK remix saved that song TBH, replaced the regular version with that one in my library). Anyways, all the other songs are amazing, some of her best work. This album could've been a 10/10 if some changes were made.

3 minutes ago, Alfred said:

Not listening to the leak… so I’ll see y’all june 23rd! :wave:

Same. I going to hear it when it's released