• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lady Claire

• #Beautiful

• OmegaRidley

• GardenPanty

Where's the pre order where are the vinyls ?!?!!?!?

7 hours ago, Alfred said:

Reveal hidden contents

CYncgZt.png

Oh my :ghostface:

she performed revelations and hit it from the back which is as good a confirmation that they remain in the album as we can get. thank GOD!

8 hours ago, Alfred said:

Reveal hidden contents

CYncgZt.png

this looks cheap af already, looks like a really bad photoshop job by the colors and lighting

20 minutes ago, Whis said:

… a dolphin?

It doesn’t look like she’s wearing anything like this on the cover tho 

Most likely a « Miami Vice Beach » aesthetic just for this performance 

I think this is just album merch she’ll put up on a few days. Dancers were also wearing this

Reminder the emojis for the era were a dragon and bubbles 

Uh Oh is a major BOPPPP

Three tracks just leaked from the album. Feed the beast, bait (feat. Banks) & claws

2 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Three tracks just leaked from the album. Feed the beast, bait (feat. Banks) & claws

:deadbanana2:

7 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

Claws? :jonnycat:

What happened to claws? Is that a remix or the final version?

I don't get why that one user thinks Bait is the worst song they've ever heard....this isn't bad at all.... :confused:

This version of Claws.....girl why do you tease versions of songs that we won't ******* hear. I AM SO TIRED :jonny5:

CLAWS SYNTHPOP BETTER BE ON THE ALBUM :bibliahh:

21 minutes ago, Witchpop said:

This version of Claws.....girl why do you tease versions of songs that we won't ******* hear. I AM SO TIRED :jonny5:

CLAWS SYNTHPOP BETTER BE ON THE ALBUM :bibliahh:

I think it's def a remix :deadbanana4: it has to be one bc wtf was that, sounds like a tour interlude and not a proper song

FTB is ok just like the demo and Bait is fine, i wasn't expecting much from that one anyways

2 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

I think it's def a remix :deadbanana4: it has to be one bc wtf was that, sounds like a tour interlude and not a proper song

FTB is ok just like the demo and Bait is fine, i wasn't expecting much from that one anyways

Like it's not bad, but the whole song suited the synthpop sound so good! This pots and pans version is....NOT it. I like it but I need the other version immediately...

5 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

@Enigmanotta is that the actual album mix of Claws? Bc.......... :deadbanana4:

It's not the one I got with the rest of the tracks in February. I doubt it is real. I really hope it's not. If it is, not only was it completely reproduced, but they also weirdly changed the vocal structure; the 2nd verse in the leak is normally the bridge on the version I have.

Bait is the same version I got, we know the final is different based off the snippets Kim posted.

Feed the Beast is not the final album version, this is another demo, I believe 6.1, by Billboard and Trey Campbell.

Edited by Enigmanotta
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Lady Claire said:

it's an early demo

• Like 1