Archer to end with Season 14

Gui Blackout

Let's be honest I thought it would be over with season 10. Hopefully it'll go out on a high.

It should’ve ended a long time ago, the show took a nosedive since the ‘coma’ seasons and it never bounced back ever since. The last 6 seasons weren’t just bad, but hard-to-watch kind of bad, wasn’t interesting, funny or entertaining to watch. 

The lashings in here already! This was a cute and fun show to watch when you were stoned. Haven’t seen it in a few years tho. Might do some rewatches later!

The first few seasons are great, but it trails off pretty badly by the time you get to the 'coma dream' seasons.

Disappointing considering I thought the last 2 seasons were a step up but I guess it’s better to end on a relative high note

A masterclass in how to tank your own show.  The first 7 seasons were great, then the MULTIPLE coma seasons completely killed all interest in this show.  

yeah i agree with everything said, definitely a nosedive after the coma stuff and it just isn't the same without Mallory :sosad:

Love this show, but it feels right to bring it to a close after Jessica passing. 

:chick2: hope it's their best one yet; Mallory carried the show during the dream seasons

The most memorable episode to me is when they are smuggling undocumented immigrants. There is an old lady that keeps praying in the back of the car. Archer realizes those people aren’t bad at all then wonders who the real terrorists are… then the old lady says “Los musulmanes” (the Muslims) :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.