Eurovision Ukraine act hometown bombed right before performance

lmnoc1

I can't believe there was absolutely nobody talking about this in the thread. 

But apparently the hometown of Eurovision Ukraine's entry this year was struck by Russian missiles right before Tvorchi went on stage. This is the first time the city of Ternopil was attacked since the war, as it is not a strategic location for Russia on the west side of the country. 

The first round of attack came just minutes before Tvorchi went on stage, with fans gathered at bars for the performance :sosad:.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-65586701

Horrifying, they were clearly trying to send a message at a moment when the whole of Europe was showing love and support for Ukraine.

Ugh. When will this crap end? Leave it to Putin to pull a stunt like this. 

I'm sure our resident tankies will find away to blame NATO. 

and this is why they could not possibly host it in Ukraine this year, despite the Ukrainian broadcaster wanting to.

OT: tragic. Ukraine deserves freedom and peace.

So scary.

Luckily it seems like no one died and only two ppl were injured (I hope their injuries are not intense). The sad thing is this was clearly some kind of message by Russia to make sure Ukrainians even in the West side which is seen as the "safe side" are not safe at all....this ish is never going to end it feels like

Terrorists. 

terrorists

Disgusting terrorists that has no limits with their anger and jealousy. 

Edited by Gottasadae

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.