Extreme drought in SW Europe arrives 20 years earlier than predicted

Chemist

Scientists being wrong yet again 

Lorde's "Solar Power" influence is undeniable

spacer.png

And in Arab Gulf the rain-fall record its biggest in most countries in decades. Everything is changing. 

Here in Italy it's been raining nonstop for like a month, and May is usually a great weather month here, people go to beach already, I don't remember it ever being this wet, but I fear a huge heath wave is coming.

Nice...:////

40 minutes ago, ariananext said:

Here in Italy it's been raining nonstop for like a month, and May is usually a great weather month here, people go to beach already, I don't remember it ever being this wet, but I fear a huge heath wave is coming.

same in my country (eastern europe)

We'll be lucky if we get it to 2030, tbh. :rip:

2 hours ago, Brunette Ambition said:

this coming from a person that probably couldn't pass any high school science-related subject.

:bird:

but also from visiting Spain the last 2 years it's so easy to see. sorta reminds me of Cali where there's just concrete and empty rivers where water is supposed to be. 

1 hour ago, Young Volcanoes said:

same in my country (eastern europe)

I'm going to Berlin and Budapest in June and I've been monitoring the weather, the way it's predicted to go from 15C to 28C in a week :rip:

3 hours ago, Brunette Ambition said:

So do you not believe in scientists  :rip:

3 hours ago, Brunette Ambition said:

No, they were right about the phenomenon. They just underestimated our ability to **** things up. 

blue ocean event is happening before our eyes.... time to admit defeat 

it hasn't stopped raining here in ages, can this drought come over for a sec?

2 hours ago, jadeabove said:

No, they were right about the phenomenon. They just underestimated our ability to **** things up. 

basically :rip:

2 hours ago, jadeabove said:

exactly, the second-hand embarrassment from that post :rip:

7 hours ago, ariananext said:

Same here in South Germany. It feels like I'm in London.

6 hours ago, 東京. said:

this coming from a person that probably couldn't pass any high school science-related subject.

:bird:

but also from visiting Spain the last 2 years it's so easy to see. sorta reminds me of Cali where there's just concrete and empty rivers where water is supposed to be. 

? :rip: I’m a published researcher 

44 minutes ago, Terylee said:

Same here in South Germany. It feels like I'm in London.

I'm going to Berlin and Budapest in some weeks so I set the weather on the iPhone app and I saw there's gonna be a jump in temperature and weather from 15 and rainy to 28 and sunny in a 5 days span :deadbanana4: it's insane 

Here in Madrid it was raining last month and it will rain again at the end of the month and June, except that it was very hot in a few days, but again now it is cold and all the mountains around the city are covered with snow all year round

the drought here in California was extremely bad until this past winter, and pretty sure we have the same climate type (Mediterranean). hope they get a good rainy season soon there too :chick3:

22 hours ago, Brunette Ambition said:

? :rip: I’m a published researcher 

Sure hun. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.