Eurovision Song Contest 2024 | Switzerland wins!

Queen Conchita

Geolier winning last night was blatantly obvious

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• Funhouse

• Fevesy

• illia

Sinceramente quando quando quando quando piango
Anche se a volte mi nascondo
Non mi sogno di tagliarmi le vene
Sto tremando sto tremando
Sto facendo un passo avanti e uno indietro
Di nuovo sotto un treno

ezgif-3-076da7ed0ae2.thumb.gif.16b17a1b2

• Like 1

Tuta Gold is my favorite Sanremo song this year. Mahmood delivered POP perfection once again. The only issue is that he’s not a great live vocalist, whereas for eg Il Volo’s song comes to life live. If Italy sends them this year to Eurovision, they’re almost guaranteed the highest audience score. 

My top 10 this year: 

1. Mahmood ‘Tuta Gold’

2. Santi Francesi ‘L’Amore In Bocca’

3. Il Volo ‘Capolavoro’

4. Annalisa ‘Sinceramente’

5. Irama ‘Tu No’

6. Alessandra Amoroso ‘Fino a Qui’ 

7. Sangiovanni ‘Finiscimi’ 

8. Fred De Palma ‘Il Cielo Non Ci Vuole’ 

9. La Sad ‘Autodistruttivo’

10. BigMama ‘La Rubbia Non Ti Basta’

Edited by bluceleste

On 2/7/2024 at 1:25 PM, Funhouse said:

It's such a shame that the EVIL Brividi happened because Tuta Gold is actually good

if no  Brividi, he would have 50% in odds today but Italy and as well Europe had have him a chance, too bad, Tuta Gold is amazing.

my san remo  ranking:

1. annalisa or angelina, can't decide, but annalisa will do better at  esc

3. mahmood

4. the kolors

5. dargan

6. clara

7. emma

8. rose

9. diodato

10. geoilier

15 hours ago, khalyan said:

What is the chance Annalisa can still win?

426153405_397780156073786_22644177237324

• ATRL Moderator
13 minutes ago, UNNAMI said:

Hoping she can pull through but I’m afraid Geolier might take it

I also think between Annalisa's and Angelina's songs, Sinceramente is the better pop girl bop. It instantly gets stuck in your head :jamming:

• ATRL Moderator

Quando quando quando quando :katie2: 

1 hour ago, UNNAMI said:

This is accurate.

I’m fine with Angelina winning even if I would prefer Annalisa. I hope they don’t clash with each other making Geolier the winner :deadbanana2: he will win televote but I trust the radio and press juries to bring him down. 

btw Mahmood should have saved the mega bop that Tuta Gold is for the future (he already won 2 times, he was never getting the third one so soon). It’s so catchy, kinda his best song ever 

I hope Mango wins, I love her song. 

no I'm kinda shook that san remo finally discovered bops this year, all that's left is how to properly stage a song and it's kinda over for everybody else

shestakingit-writing.gif

GODgelina devoured tonight. She deserves to win tbh 

On paper Angelina has everything I could want from an Italian Eurovision entry, I just... don't love the song. It sounds so noisy to me.

I definitely think she'll win Sanremo and she would be a welcome change for Italy at Eurovision, but something is just not clicking for me even though I went into Sanremo expecting her to be my winner.

Although I'm fine with a woman winning (Annalisa or Angelina) since it's not happening since longtime, they have the best song this year and the main singer has a great stage presence, too bad they're totally unknown, I never heard of them before this Sanremo.

I want to see them at Eurovision, can you imagine? At 80 they have more stage energy and vitality of many young singers from the competition.

ANGELINA MANGO WORLDWIDE DOMINATION STARTS NOW

both girls are amazing I just think Annalisa would do better on Eurovision

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Mark Rih said:

This is accurate.

I’m fine with Angelina winning even if I would prefer Annalisa. I hope they don’t clash with each other making Geolier the winner :deadbanana2: he will win televote but I trust the radio and press juries to bring him down. 

btw Mahmood should have saved the mega bop that Tuta Gold is for the future (he already won 2 times, he was never getting the third one so soon). It’s so catchy, kinda his best song ever 

he's only doing SanRemo again to promote his new album, coming next friday

1st single flopped badly  :gaycat3:

18 hours ago, Fevesy said:

I'm at work so haven't checked myself but streets are saying that Melfest Heat 2 is actually worse than Heat 1 :rip:

https://www.svtplay.se/video/Kn4dDxP/melodifestivalen-tjuvlyssna-pa-bidragen/1-maria-sur-when-i-m-gone?id=Kn4dDxP

Really? I feel it's somewhat better than Heat 1. I feel like Heat 2 is slightly better than Heat 1 because there weren't any enjoyable songs in Heat 1. In Heat 2, there are like 2 songs I would listen to again. I hate the new system though. SVT keeps changing it because the new runoff system is basically Andra Chansen. I would just bring back Andra Chansen because it's literally the same thing.

Angelina winning last night was expected since all other contenders performed the night before. 

The superfinale will prob be: Annalisa, Angelina, Mahmood, Geolier and Loredana/Irama. I'm expecting juries to put Geolier and Irama bottom 2. And if they have the same #1, that one is prob winning unless the televote really tanks that song. 

Mahmood, Angelina and Ghali's songs are stuck in my mind, despite having other favourites :katie2:

None of the frontrunners have really clicked for me tbh, I feel like they're all missing something. Of the top 5 from each night I like Alessandra, Il Tre and Mr Rain but they're all outsiders at this point, I hope one of them can sneak into the top 5

If I had to pick between Annalisa/Angelina/Mahmood/Geolier/Irama I'd go with Angelina though

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.