Eurovision Song Contest 2024 | Switzerland wins!

Queen Conchita

After listening to all Sanremo songs, I think my top3 at the moment (cause they ALWAYS CHANGE throughout the course of the week) are Clara, Santi Francesi and Mahmood… all three were pretty instant! I think my expectations for Angelina and Annalisa were too high because I LOVE the work they’ve put out recently and feel their Sanremo songs are just not as good, but I think both have potential to be growers.

Edited by JOJO335

• Replies
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• Funhouse

• Fevesy

• illia

Annalisa and Angelina brought the bops. I’m fine with either of them winning, rooting for Annalisa because she’s one of Dua’s Italian daughters at this point :eli: 

Sam Remo coming through with bops? :jonny5: Annalisa, Clara, Angelina ATE :jonny5: it's been TEN YEARS, cmon it's time for a girlie to take this 

Mehmood song has a great chorus, but the rest of the song is bland and his trademark sheep-like vocals aren't helping! 

This Angelina Mango girl would be a guaranteed bottom 5 at Eurovision. :rip: Same with Loredana Berté.

Annalisa and Emma have the best songs by far. 

• Thumbs Down 1

When is he going to stop

It's such a shame that the EVIL Brividi happened because Tuta Gold is actually good

This might be the strongest edition of Sanremo since I began following it in 2016. So many strong songs and a lot of musical diversity which I really like, there are only a couple of duds in a lineup of 30 which is super impressive

Annalisa is overrated :rip: Emma has the superior female electropop song if you ask me

Don't have a favourite atm but that's because there are so many songs and too many good ones to choose from

Does anyone know if some of the songs will be eliminated before the final? Or will all 30 be finalists (lord give me the strength to sit through the final if that's the case)

• ATRL Moderator

The Annalisa song is cute

9 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

Hmm, a little underwhelming :chick3:

11 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

This ain't no King or Shine level of excellence I was expecting. :redface:

• ATRL Moderator

UK is great :jonny5:

Lapídame, si ya total, soy una zorra de postal :katie2:

2 hours ago, Fevesy said:

Bring back Mae Muller

Mahmood came up with another banger:

I really hope he wins

7 minutes ago, Funhouse said:

Dreadful country

GFxjzVjW4AAAcDs?format=jpg&name=large

Geolier songs is indeed dreadful. 

Tuta gold is a bop and he looked and sounded even better the second time. Don't know how SR works but I hope he still has a chance on winning this cause he needs to remove Brividi's borestain from my memory. 

• ATRL Moderator

What is the chance Annalisa can still win?

2 hours ago, Zerby said:

Geolier songs is indeed dreadful. 

Pretty much most Italian Trap is dreadful, and right now Grolier is one of the top Trap artists.

29 minutes ago, khalyan said:

What is the chance Annalisa can still win?

As long as she makes the Superfinal she has a chance. The press and radio juries can counter the televote, as the celebrity jury did in 2019 to give Mahmood the win over Ultimo 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.