Eurovision Song Contest 2024 | Switzerland wins!

Queen Conchita

2 hours ago, Living Legend said:

I get the feeling they're probably negotiating with Europapa dude about how much money he needs to shut up about it and move on.

They probably know they f*cked up and Joost will definitely not stop. He is really pissed at EBU and he will definitely fight until the end with his lawyer. 

• Like 1

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• Funhouse

• Fevesy

• illia

7 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8hmUk9NuRa/

Kaleen announces her new single after the global smash hit and 3rd place ATRL-o-vision song "We Will Rave"

It's just a cover of this smash

:suburban:

Maybe we shouldn't have streamed We Will Rave :rip:

16 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C8hmUk9NuRa/

Kaleen announces her new single after the global smash hit and 3rd place ATRL-o-vision song "We Will Rave"

It's just a cover of this smash

:suburban:

oh Kalegend :alexz: love this song, honestly we don't get enough good covers these days 

Eurotwitter has been pushing for a We Will Rave world streaming day/party whatever, that was set for yesterday :skull: the forcing of it all!

@khalyan did you partake in #WeWillRaveGlobalStreamingDay? 

• Haha 1

1390 people streaming AT ONCE is taking me out :ahh: idk what's more tragic, the abyssmal numbers or her thinking that's a big deal ijbol 

• Haha 2

okaaaay We Will Smash 

We're truly not getting a smash song from this year, The Code is dying in numbers - I hope this raises alarm bells for the EBU since they love to boost how successful ESC artists are and it's clear the controversy has damaged the chart success of this year :deadbanana2:

22 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

We're truly not getting a smash song from this year, The Code is dying in numbers - I hope this raises alarm bells for the EBU since they love to boost how successful ESC artists are and it's clear the controversy has damaged the chart success of this year :deadbanana2:

The most successful song in terms of sales and streams is the song that they disqualified 😭

And honestly, I am very impressed by the fact that Europapa is still gaining 700k+ streams one month after the song contest considering it never got the exposure from the Grand final and that it doesn't have radio or Spotify support. Not to mention that Joost is an independent artist so he doesn't have a major label to support him. 

And let's not talk about the fact that his new song is gaining more daily streams than the majority of ESC songs...

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

But if I want to be honest...the numbers are expected. Last year Queen of Kings was viral or TikTok and Tattoo had more radio and Spotify support, plus it went viral on TikTok. This year the top 3 songs are definitely gaining less streams than last year but other songs in other positions are doing better. But yeah, EBU REALLY need to get their sh*t together after the controversy because it's evident how much the contest's reputation has been damaged. 

• Like 1

I heard Take Me To Your Heaven at the club last night :skull:, oh that Charlotte Nilsson payola worked this year huh 

19 hours ago, Gwendolyn said:

Yet another proof for The Flop's inorganic win. Literal definition of IJBOL 

monarch.thumb.gif.f40ee5fdfbe5fb815732e6048eb34d60.gif

Edited by Pendulum
  • Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.