Eurovision Song Contest 2024 | Switzerland wins!

Queen Conchita

22 minutes ago, Riot said:

*the majority of the world doesn't care about muslim lives

I mean most of you didn't when 400k died in Yemen , you dont care about other people dying in Africa conflicts be real. 

20 minutes ago, MALAMENTE said:

Are you all dense or what? Verbal threats are not even comparable to a physical altercation. Also you simply lied about a serious situation, hence spreading misinformation and defamating another person, which is also illegal. That is what I'm saying, not hard to understand.

A verbal threat can still be illegal trying to downplay it as nothing is pathetic.

If an Israel contestant made a verbal comment that maybe broke the law would your response be different? I think it would. 

22 minutes ago, Inquisition said:

Ignoring all surrounding politics, that bland ass boring parody of a ballad deserves no points :sorry:

She literally has the strongest voice in the competition but regardless Ireland or Teresa & Maria are my top 2.

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• Funhouse

• Fevesy

• illia

13 minutes ago, Komet said:

Did somebody file a police report against any members of israhell delegation? If not, you can't compare the 2.

As if EBU wanted to lose yet another country, their hand's been most likely forced here.  'an artist harassed a member of the production, the police investigation has been completed by the police and the case will now go to the prosecutor within a few weeks, but we're letting him compete yall <3' is even bigger PR disaster than this.

Stop being a fool. The EBU was not forced, THEY have decided to exclude them without giving the public any clear reason as to why or what he did. Everyone is more than entitled to question this with the provided information (which is pretty much nothing) so don't claim this to be the right decision, even the Dutch broadcaster publicly disagreed with them.

• Like 3

• Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Just now, Luminary said:

Stop being a fool. The EBU was not forced, THEY have decided to exclude them without giving the public any clear reason as to why or what he did. Everyone is more than entitled to question this with the provided information (which is pretty much nothing) so don't claim this to be the right decision, even the Dutch broadcaster publicly disagreed with them.

girl the Netherlands delegation isn't saying anything other than 'we disagree' either for the same reason - the police is involved. I'm not sure what's not clicking, you can't come out with much info in situations like these

another May 10th is upon us.. brace yourselves girls

• Like 2

Just now, Komet said:

girl the Netherlands delegation isn't saying anything other than 'we disagree' either for the same reason - the police is involved. I'm not sure what's not clicking, you can't come out with much info in situations like these

Yeah, the Netherlands can easily clarify. 

3 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

And there it is..DQ Israel now!

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator

I guarantee Greece and Ireland are telling the EBU to disqualify Israel for the same thing Netherlands was just disqualified for or else they’re out. 

• Like 7
  • Thumbs Down 1

I'm pretty sure their going to blanket ban the Israel delegation and keep Eden.

Out of all the artists, I can imagine Bambie saying something or taking action against EBU and Israel. Nemo and Marina could support her

• Like 1

Bambie :clap3:Proud to have voted for monarch in their NF :clap3:

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Funhouse said:

Us before and after surviving May 10 and 11

Evgeny+Stepanovich+Kobytev+The+human+face+after+four+years+of+war+%25281%2529.jpg

You wouldn't last an hour in the asylum where they raised me :thing:

7 minutes ago, Luminary said:

You think EBU would just throw out one of the biggest funder of the contest for no valid reason?

9 minutes ago, Komet said:

'Imagine by Elton John' :bibliahh:

hold on, I thought people were making jokes about Angelina's yesterday cringe performance? Did something happen again? :deadbanana2:

Bambi isn't present, as per her statement,, they're playing one of her earlier rehearsals instead

#MartinÖsterdahlIsOverParty

• Like 1

I just saw the news and Avrotos statement (?) and that statement sounds like it wasn't serious enough to disqualify them? I'm disgusted by the EBU and I think I won't watch the final tonight.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Hurem said:

hold on, I thought people were making jokes about Angelina's yesterday cringe performance? Did something happen again? :deadbanana2:

yeah they're just making jokes but Imagine is by john lennon, not elton john, eurofans GO to school challenge

2 hours ago, Illuminati said:

He's not even allowed to perform sis

I saw that, this was posted right before that news broke :rip:

I JUST SAW AN AD OF HER SPEAKING IN F*ING SERBIAN ASKING TO VOTE FOR NUMBER 6 

she learned how to ask for it in serbian :rip: i can't believe this

the good thing is that Serbian right wingers are anti-Israel and the leftists are anti-genocide so hopefully she doesn't get much 

1 minute ago, Torturo said:

You think EBU would just throw out one of the biggest funder of the contest for no valid reason?

Y'all still think the EBU acts with reason... I think it's long been established they do not need reason and if they do, they do not act. 

• Like 1

Norwegian 2023 entrant Alessandra Mele was scheduled to distribute Norway's jury votes. Now she withdraws from the task.
image.png?ex=6640bac0&is=663f6940&hm=bed

• Like 3

Just now, Jon Snow said:

I JUST SAW AN AD OF HER SPEAKING IN F*ING SERBIAN ASKING TO VOTE FOR NUMBER 6 

she learned how to ask for it in serbian :rip: i can't believe this

the good thing is that Serbian right wingers are anti-Israel and the leftists are anti-genocide so hopefully she doesn't get much 

MA MRŠ BE PROSTIUTKO LUDAČO GENOCIDSKO GLUPAČO

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.