Eurovision Song Contest 2024 | Switzerland wins!

Queen Conchita

Just now, aadrl1 said:

I mean you can skip the show?

There are people boycotting the show and there are people prefer non-political eurovision :michael:

The EBU should do the right thing which is ban Israel.

Croatia deserves this win. :michael:

• Like 2

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• Funhouse

• Fevesy

• illia

Just now, LewisK said:

You tell me, something must be wrong when you need to keep on poking the bear lol Why coming for harmless entries? Just stay bragging about your queen, it seems you're desperate for attention!

Btw if you think Spain is bombing the televote, you're in for a surprise :rip:

Which queen exactly? Kaleen, Eden or Marina? :heart:

Yall stay mad and bitter in here, while I enjoy the show :alexz3:

One thing solidified after today's brand new users is that zionists are indeed OBTUSE! :giraffe:

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Ok little arsonists. It's time to rise up, this is the beginning. Vote 24 tomorrow!!!!

:hoetenks:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, aadrl1 said:

I mean you can skip the show?

There are people boycotting the show and there are people prefer non-political eurovision :michael:

If you want a non-political Eurovision you certainly should not be supporting a song that was rejected several times for being too political 

• Like 6

Anyone has the performance by bambie? 

I would really love if they won tbh. 

But I'll take anyone that is not a genocide (supporter) winning at this point 

• Like 2

Just now, Mezik said:

The EBU should do the right thing which is ban Israel.

Croatia deserves this win. :michael:

Doesn't make the other user genocide supporter :michael:

• Thumbs Down 3

1 minute ago, aadrl1 said:

Supporting a song about genocide sung by an artist who supports genocide does indeed make them supportive of genocide hun.

• Like 4
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Funhouse said:

If you want a non-political Eurovision you certainly should not be supporting a song that was rejected several times for being too political 

Then it changed & passed

Kinda wanna wait for coundown but knowing EBU it's just placeholder countdown and they will just update it with new one once they decide :rip: 

1 minute ago, Mezik said:

Supporting a song about genocide sung by an artist who supports genocide does indeed make them supportive of genocide hun.

+ coming in here to brag about how they made their family vote for that song, while knowing what is the prevailing opinion on the matter here, and being desperate for attention 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Speaking from your political Eurovision fan perspective  

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 4

I hope you did as much as you could today to help Palestine in any possible way except calling folks on an obscure pop forum genocide supporters for liking a song. xx

• Thumbs Down 7

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

+ coming in here to brag about how they made their family vote for that song, while knowing what is the prevailing opinion on the matter here, and being desperate for attention 

You can't have a eurovision forum based on prevailing opinion,

there are people supporting small countries :deadbanana2: there are people supporting every song, they NQ 

Edited by aadrl1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Eurovision fans ironically making Eden a martyr for conservatives and Israel sympathizers :skull: we keep losing. Do something Nutsa!

guys, don't waste your time arguing with these rats.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Funhouse said:

Someone must have hacked the anti-booing technology. 

• Like 1

omg France wyd?

giphy.gif

WE WERE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU

giphy.gif

Omg I go offline for a few hours and Joost on the verge of disqualification? :dies:

I'm reading all about it now but I see conflicting headlines, can someone confirm what's the latest tea? Did he not perform at the Jury show? If so, what even is the point of performing tomorrow? Unless they're playing yesterday's performance. 

Posted (edited)

If people genuinely like that song, fine, doesn't necessairily make people genocide supporters, but that one user obviously is in desperate need of attention talking about convincing their family members to spend their hard earned money to vote for it 20 times just to cause a reaction in here, knowing damn well it's nearly impossible to seperate politics and the entry in this very instance for anyone with even a remote sense of empathy for the people in Palestine and Gaza.

Edited by FlyOnTheWall
  • Like 6

Posted (edited)

Supporting Israel's entry in the current climate contributes to sending a message of support to the country, and therefore a lack of disgust with their acts. Doesn't mean you directly support genocide, but c'mon, you know damn well that this support right now gets other connotations; same case as Ukraine 2022, all those votes were not just for the song they were a (deserving) love and support letter to a country.

So, you can like Eden and Hurricane all you want, of course (it's not my type of song, but even I've stated that the girl is talented and the performance is great), but there are some times that the situation is more complex and supporting something you like does a lot of harm. Just listen to it on Spotify and call it a day.

In short, would you go all that crazy and vocal for Eden if she was representing Russia and being completely ok with her country's agenda (which she has indeed stated)?

Edited by LewisK
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

Eurovision fans ironically making Eden a martyr for conservatives and Israel sympathizers :skull: we keep losing. Do something Nutsa!

Some people vote for a song without making anybody martyr nor being sympathizers

They vote based on their music preference

• Thumbs Down 1

Also mess @ France bombing today when he was my only hope for stealing some of the ballad-bait votes by the jury from Israel. Never count on the French :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.