Eurovision Song Contest 2024 | Switzerland wins!

Queen Conchita

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• Funhouse

• Fevesy

• illia

2 minutes ago, Stunnah said:

It is concerning, and it is funny. It is a consolation that this is just the Internet. We have no idea how many of those people are sincere, how many are bots, how many are dupes. There are just thousands of people who are really into Eurovision out of an audience of 150 million. If Israel wins tomorrow, the competition isn't going to end. If they win the televote, that is how people voted. Cyber-seething achieves nothing and, oftentimes, is just poisonous. Just enjoy the show, everyone! It only comes around once a year. 

okay fun is over, fun is cancelled, eurovision is cancelled

5Mq5JwF.thumb.gif.7b9cb30328cb8705618cd2

8 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

Bulgaria hosted Junior Eurovision 2014 but were abscent from the adult 2014 edition :rip: please

I just Googled it, and Bulgaria withdrew because they couldn't afford to send anyone in 2014. Spain can. Not the same at all! 

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

Luna is coming back and winning as the only one that wasn't disqualified or withdrawn 

Edited by LVP
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Antisocialites said:

damn, this contest has really reached an all-time low huh

The final is tomorrow, this is from Liverpool 2023, still embarrassing as hell

---

It could repeat tomorrow though! :gaycat7:

Just now, Stunnah said:

I just Googled it, and Bulgaria withdrew because they couldn't afford to send anyone in 2014. Spain can. Not the same at all! 

but they could afford hosting a whole ass junior eurovision? :deadbanana2: Bulgaria did not participate in 2014 because the broadcaster was not interested

source: I'm Bulgarian

Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Anthinos said:

The context is important. If it is true that he was provoked by them and that they insulted his dead parents, I have nothing but sympathy for him. And the news about what Spain's team experienced paints a clear picture.

wasn't that madeup by random twitter users. Only somewhat relevant sources (which still aren't officially confirmed) claimed he assaulted Swedish photographer

Edited by Torturo

help I just noticed the honest vocal *****'s account twitter handle :ahh: @VocalSuspension

• Haha 1

An hour left till the jury show and no one has the chicken yet

:clack:

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

but they could afford hosting a whole ass junior eurovision? :deadbanana2: Bulgaria did not participate in 2014 because the broadcaster was not interested

source: I'm Bulgarian

It's literally a quote from your national broadcaster: "BNT has decided to withdraw from the Eurovision Song Contest as a first step in the financial constraints the television will have to take."

Source: https://wiwibloggs.com/2013/11/22/tears-for-bulgaria-eurovision-2014/34220/

Edited by Stunnah

Do you really wanna know where I was May 10th?? 

spacer.png

• Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Funhouse said:

Are we all feeling United by Music right now?

moo.png

I'm united to my phone waiting for updates :suburban:

• Haha 3

Just now, Stunnah said:

It's literally a quote from your national broadcaster: "BNT has decided to withdraw from the Eurovision Song Contest as a first step in the financial constraints the television will have to take."

Source: https://wiwibloggs.com/2013/11/22/tears-for-bulgaria-eurovision-2014/34220/

That's just an excuse they come out with. The BNT CEO has been on record saying he couldn't care less about Eurovision.

Less developed countries like Moldova, Georgia, Armenia continue to participate and have no problems paying the participation + delivering high budget performances.

Why did I get a Access Denied from the EBU website.

1 minute ago, Pendulum said:

That's just an excuse they come out with. The BNT CEO has been on record saying he couldn't care less about Eurovision.

Less developed countries like Moldova, Georgia, Armenia continue to participate and have no problems paying the participation + delivering high budget performances.

Oh, I didn't realise it was a conspiracy. My mistake! 

• Thumbs Down 1

Beggin on my knees for EBU to say something.

Crumbs, Martin.

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952a2mv8uo5d3877bye57

Just now, Gwendolyn said:

Why did I get a Access Denied from the EBU website.

Because it's down 

Just now, LovaticSwiftie said:

Because it's down 

We went from 'Website Broken yada yada' to 'Access Denied', maybe their trying to fix the website :rip:

Hey everyone

Stop scrolling and check in here for your mental health 🥹 are you doing okay?

Make sure you are taking care of yourself - stay hydrated and step away from the internet for a break if you need it.

Shall we all just get some snacks, build a safe space fort, and watch the story of fire saga together to take our minds off of things?

reddit is the funniest place on earth

all this over eurovision??? how do these people survive in the real world :deadbanana2:

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

7 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

The final is tomorrow, this is from Liverpool 2023, still embarrassing as hell

for some reason I thought it was one of the semifinals since I haven't watched a single thing this year because of this ****-ass organization :rip:

I say we cancel the contest and just give the glass trophy to Italy 

spacer.png

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.