Eurovision Song Contest 2024 | Switzerland wins!

Queen Conchita

Just now, Antinemesis said:

That is NOT what the headline says. It says he acted violently against a female tv-worker.

not me providing a false translation twice today :toofunny2: the absolute gag that I studied Swedish up to C1 at uni but I can barely order a coffee or something

• Haha 2

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• Funhouse

• Fevesy

• illia

When Angelina will sing Imagine from the arena roof like Gaga did at the Super Bowl

spacer.png

• Haha 2

I just feel sorry for Joost. It was his dream to perform at Eurovision and now this.

NOT OLI MOTHERFUCKING LONDON CHIMING IN TOO :ahh:

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, blown away said:

Can you please enlighten me about that?

I heard there was some drama but never heard anything specific.

The rehearsals were a disaster for her and there were a bunch of rumours about her having to change everything because it wasn't family friendly enough (never confirmed) and when she NQ'd she supposedly trashed her hotel room 

ZrBAIsDFfDziWWDgjB.webp

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, zzmyth said:

And what about this?? 

WTFF

:biblio:

• ATRL Moderator

What I really dislike about the EBU is that they can never be transparent when it comes to these situations and would rather report the news to several of the broadcasters instead of making a formal statement. They did the same regarding less-serious issues (i.e. the staging problems in 2022).

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Pendulum said:

not me providing a false translation twice today :toofunny2: the absolute gag that I studied Swedish up to C1 at uni but I can barely order a coffee or something

It wasn't that far off really, sorry for coming off aggressive. It's mostly nuance, plus I haven't read the article.

Israeli delegation harassing participants part 56754546:

• Like 3

stop trusting isreali press

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

This is TOTALLY what the show needs right now, giving more right-wing crazies to smear other contestants because they refuse to take bullshit from the Israeli delegation. This is definitely what the EBU wanted with UnitedByMusic. **** off

Edited by Gwendolyn
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Legend E said:

What I really dislike about the EBU is that they can never be transparent when it comes to these situations and would rather report the news to several of the broadcasters instead of making a formal statement. They did the same regarding less-serious issues (i.e. the staging problems in 2022).

And all of that while European people pay for its existence in the first place.

• Thanks 1

THIS JUST IN: Irish singer Bambie Thug to be replaced by an augmented reality hologram of 2009 Lady Gaga at the grand final on Saturday.

01-05.24%20Corinne%20Cumming%20-%20EBU%207880.jpg?itok=3AVeGYAI3b68029376548d3c900c1293a6789413.jpg

24 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

WHAT THE ACTUAL F***!? :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, Imagine Dragon said:

And all of that while European people pay for its existence in the first place.

Absolutely. Everyone deserves to know what is happening. I understand there are often situations they do not know how to handle immediately, but just say that. Say you are still discussing on how to deal with a situation.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Angelina Mango - Imagine (John Lennon Cover) [LIVE from the press centre] | Italy 🇮🇹 | #EurovisionALBM

• Haha 4

Just now, illia said:

Israeli delegation harassing participants part 56754546:

What a vile man. He should be arrested for stalking and deported back to Israel. I really hate how some Israeli people seem to enjoy provoking others. I saw an interview a few weeks ago with a former winner mocking Iceland as well.

• Like 4

So now people are hating on Angelina for singing Imagine ?

Nothing surprise me on human stupidity anymore

3 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

This is TOTALLY what the show needs right now, giving more right-wing crazies to smear other contestants because they refuse to take bullshit from the Israeli delegation. This is definitely what the EBU wanted with UnitedByMusic. **** off

I'm afraid Russian propagandists already have their claws on Bambie Thug to use as an argument against the West :rip: 

Bulgarian far-right qanon people have been posting non stop about Ireland and they usually get their material from Telegram channels soooo 

Wow. Mess. Lemme stream "Europapa" tho 

7 minutes ago, Pendulum said:

That does come off a bit childish 💀

• Thanks 2
  • Thumbs Down 9

When I tell you this edition has been dystopian and gaslighting af :skull: It's like I'm having a fever dream 24/7. 

millie-bobby.gif

Singing Imagine right now is more tone deaf compared to when celebrities sang it during COVID lockdown.

• Like 1

Whoever is getting riled up over Marina's yawning at the press conference is giving unemployed friend… how can you NOT find anything else to talk about other than that :bibliahh:

• Like 7

• Confused 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.