Eurovision Song Contest 2024 | Switzerland wins!

Queen Conchita

What is going on :skull:

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• Funhouse

• Fevesy

• illia

Wow, go to work for two hours and this place blows up for couple dozen pages.

• Haha 3

You can just smell that some mess will be done tomorrow during the live broadcast. :rip:

3 hours and no new updates aside from a cancelled press conference. Martin must resign.

• Like 3

German Twitter and music forums are stanning and defending Israel, someone get me out of this country :rip:

• Like 2

Oh it's a full-on shambles in Malmo right now.

• Like 1

1715353818443.png?ex=663f8a62&is=663e38e

• Haha 6

What a farce. The EBU knew damn well allowing Israel to compete would cause an uproar, with both the competing artists and audiences at home. I actually feel so sorry for all the artists, as what is supposed to be their most unforgettable moment of their careers is going to be forever tainted because of the EBU's incompetence. They really thought screaming United By Music over and over would somehow magically make everyone forget what is going on outside of the competition. It's a real shame because I feel like all the hype I had for the Grand Final tomorrow has significantly decreased :gaycat6:

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Guys, what's going on? I'm at the gym and can't follow. What a mess :skull: 

1 minute ago, ikiru said:

German Twitter and music forums are stanning and defending Israel, someone get me out of this country :rip:

Don't me think of the incoming landslide :rip:

1 minute ago, OnlyManInTheWorld said:

1 hour ago, Funhouse said:

What we know so far:

• Joost appeared during the flag parade rehearsal but did NOT rehearse his own performance, despite his prop being brought on stage
  • A EBU statement has been issued that Joost is being investigated due to an incident after the semi-final last night and that he will not rehearse until further notice
  • Supposedly this has nothing to do with anything he said at the press conference
  • There is a rumour that Joost got into some sort of conflict with someone from the technical staff, but this has not been confirmed
  • Joost has removed some instagram stories about Eurovision and also appears to be limiting his comment section

• Like 1

ZzSBEzA.png

The qualification streak :clap3: Even non qualifications were on the edge to qualify :ghostface:

• Like 1

• ATRL Moderator

Dammit am I actually gonna have to sit down and watch the entirety of ESC live for once :rofl: I am so perched to see if there's any mess tomorrow

1 minute ago, abelfenty said:

What a farce. The EBU knew damn well allowing Israel to compete would cause an uproar, with both the competing artists and audiences at home. I actually feel so sorry for all the artists, as what is supposed to be their most unforgettable moment of their careers is going to be forever tainted because of the EBU's incompetence. They really thought screaming United By Music over and over would somehow magically make everyone forget what is going on outside of the competition. It's a real shame because I feel like all the hype I had for the Grand Final tomorrow has significantly decreased :gaycat6:

I think they genuinely thought they could control the situation like in 2019 when there were calls for a boycott too. They clearly did not read the situation correctly.

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, OnlyManInTheWorld said:

Joost didn’t rehearse, EBU investigating incident regarding him, but he was there for flag parade 

Martin wasn’t there for dress rehearsal either and now the big 5 press conference has been cancelled. 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Blackthorn said:

Rumor has it that the reverse recap (like in Latvia 2003) will be back.

its true, last recap is reveresed

• Thanks 1

Just now, Samson said:

Dammit am I actually gonna have to sit down and watch the entirety of ESC live for once :rofl: I am so perched to see if there's any mess tomorrow

I said this would be good for TV ratings lol

omg

33 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

Is it though? If public vote is in Israel's favor then where is the backlash gonna come from? 

if Israel will win next year competition can be like 20 countries max.

I will be grateful to see this, at this rate. 

StatementBW.png?itok=WLUYFr19

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.