Eurovision Song Contest 2024 | Switzerland wins!

Queen Conchita

24 minutes ago, mike_int said:

I think she will get longer time slot, 7-8 minutes, just like Benjamin Ingrosso got, she can easily do medley of Euphoria, Tattoo, Is It Love and Forever

she did not.

she just performed Forever in cosmic chair and snippets of Tattoo.

no big screen under her, nothing like in last year. very underwhelming and dissapointing performance

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• Funhouse

• Fevesy

• illia

Just now, UNNAMI said:

she did not.

she just performed Forever in cosmic chair and snippets of Tattoo.

no big screen under her, nothing like in last year. very underwhelming and dissapointing performance

Oh really? Thats underwhelming just like the whole rollout after Tattoo :/

2 minutes ago, Gottasadae said:

So, it seems like Ukraine is really won in first semi-final, that's why they feeling so threatened and put them in second slot :bam:

or they flopped so they put them there

:suburban:

• Like 1

Wait is this true that the Greece singer is nearing 40 and she's sitting here bullying a 20 year old? :rip: A Nicki/Latto experience 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 16

7 minutes ago, Mezik said:

I think the EBU does run /eurovision on Reddit. 

I tried appealing the ban, and they responded that making any derogatory remarks about Israel/Eden (All I said was she supports Genocide) is 'anti semitic' and grounds for being banned from all of Reddit. :rip: 

I think they're at least affiliated since they do AMAs, live threads and stuff, yeah. :sorry:

Just now, Minogue said:

Wait is this true that the Greece singer is nearing 40 and she's sitting here bullying a 20 year old? :rip: A Nicki/Latto experience 

She isn't bullying a 20-year old.

Most of these nations are anti genocide and the musicians are anti political propaganda. The fact that people think Eden is a sweet innocent angel is more telling than those mad at everyone else. :rip: 

• Like 6
  • Thumbs Down 2

The Dutch broadcaster has confirmed Joost is under investigation and will not make any comments until the investigation has concluded

3 minutes ago, Minogue said:

Being proud to be an Israeli =\= support of the Israeli government 

This is true, but kind of ignores the context of the song the artist submitted.

Posted (edited)

I wish Loreen tried to be bigger after 2012, I understand she isn't that type to be mega big but if she released consistent music and promoted a bit more, she could've stayed relevant at least in Scandinavia :rip: She has so much potential but I feel like she's ******* it up for the 2nd time, only releasing 2 songs after her 2nd win and having no album in sight is insane.

Edited by Gwendolyn
  • Like 1

If Joost would be disqualified, people in Belgium will be so pissed. They are living for that horrible song.

I'd be living though, they better bring Malta or Belgium back then.

Rumor has it that the reverse recap (like in Latvia 2003) will be back.

Alesia girl!!! where is the exclusive tea? :biblionny:

half of the people on r/eurovision are incels, furries, gremlin-looking people with no social skills

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Minogue said:

"Bullying"

She was literally yawning only, and not even to her face

The fickle victimhood, wow

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Yall are saying that drama ruined these past few years of Eurovision meanwhile I'm living for all the gossip that's been surrounding the show

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Funhouse said:

The Dutch broadcaster has confirmed Joost is under investigation and will not make any comments until the investigation has concluded

By the Swedish police or EBU? 

1 minute ago, Pendulum said:

half of the people on r/eurovision are incels, furries, gremlin-looking people with no social skills

they have horrible taste too

'bullying a 20-year old' as if they're shoving a preschool kid in a locker, and not *check notes* pretending to sleep while an adult woman is speaking   

• Like 3
  • Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, Pendulum said:

By the Swedish police or EBU? 

EBU

34 minutes ago, Dante said:

France in final with their 2 televotes points:

katy-perry-cry.gif

He will have the same reaction with Benjamin Ingrosso after he heard his televoting pts:priceless:

1 minute ago, Funhouse said:

they have horrible taste too

plssss the very forum we're currently on checks this criterium as well 

• Thanks 1

It's sad that this year is such a mess, because the songs this year are strong. The way the EBU is behaving is just embarrassing. This blind support for Israel will come back to haunt this contest. It will go on like this every year. It's just not fun.

• Like 7

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.