Eurovision Song Contest 2024 | Switzerland wins!

Queen Conchita

11 minutes ago, nasa said:

Now Ms. @EnterTheAttic 

Your obsession with Greece is something...

I mean, we all have our favorites and the countries we stan for but the way you do it is annoying. 

For Greece, of all entries... 

xx :kiss:

Lol, CLOCK me! 

Spoiler

I still stand by what what I said :mandown:

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• Funhouse

• Fevesy

• illia

6 minutes ago, PerfectCure said:

Could Ireland pull a surprise win?

It's too much for the GP. There will be some backlash and "think of the kids" for sure, so no.

Alyona explained what happened

ezgif-2-3538de4bc3.gif?ex=663a4d86&is=6638fc06&hm=cf5ac8e3965894df167aae7a6386132c8b0c3e17d0c556ec672475c051161fbc&

22 minutes ago, illia said:

If Iceland places higher than Slovenia I will absolutely start a RIOT. :biblio:

2 minutes ago, illia said:

Alyona explained what happened

ezgif-2-3538de4bc3.gif?ex=663a4d86&is=6638fc06&hm=cf5ac8e3965894df167aae7a6386132c8b0c3e17d0c556ec672475c051161fbc&

I thought they both would be sad/disappointed, but they seem to be in a good mood and took it as a joke. Good for them! Now can the backing vocalists stop being so loud for zero reasons

Croatia's odds shortening even more after the rehearsal

Tenchi-arick.gif

Obsessed with Irelands clip.. the 4:3 camera ratio is SOO effective. It really amplifies the performance + gives that old Eurovision vibe 

:jonny5:

• Like 2

Here are some stats from the prediction game:

• Ukraine, Croatia, Greece, Switzerland and Netherlands are the only countries that everyone predicts will qualify
  • Croatia, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland and Ukraine are the only countries who you see as winners at the moment
  • Before last two sets of votes, Germany and Spain were the only countries predicted to place last in the final

https://forms.gle/9PirYCyRuTa3s3dA8

Tenchi-arick.gif

Things are looking good for us Croatian sisterns 

nicki.png

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

The rest of the video is even funnier. Suzanne thought the comment was about a cyst similar to hers, while William tried to explain that they said the cyst looked like Suzanne :deadbanana2:

It was also funny to see them tip toe around every single username :dies: 

17 minutes ago, Hurem said:

The rest of the video is even funnier. Suzanne thought the comment was about a cyst similar to hers, while William tried to explain that they said the cyst looked like Suzanne :deadbanana2:

It was also funny to see them tip toe around every single username :dies: 

Link pls!!!!! :bibliahh:

57 minutes ago, BOOM! said:

I just watched the full Ireland clip because i couldn't resist and well... She ate that! I just wish they used blood/red color. It would be so cool after the dress reveal but i guess it would've been too much. But the performance is a serve and she ate them all up.

dm it plsss show it to me BOOM!

• Haha 1

Me hanging out with @nasa and @ZIVERT 

• Haha 4

The fact that Eleni's choreographer literally ripped off his Zari choreo (he even used handkerchiefs) and the Mine/Baby boy dance break by Bey is tragic! :ace: 

8 minutes ago, Bloodflowers. said:

Me hanging out with @nasa and @ZIVERT 

This preview for the split screen on Saturday :smitten: 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, illia said:

If anyone will have a link to the Jury rehearsal that's happenning tomorrow evening, my DMs are always open :heart::coffee2:

A reminder

Just watched Ukraine's leaked clip and it's breathtaking. I don't necessarily want them to win, but damn... The song, the visuals... I'll say it one more time: the winner :clap3: 

Ireland giving The Exorcism of Emily Rose :bibliahh:

Now someone send the link :jonny: I know one of y'all is hiding it. Trading for 5x votes to your country on Saturday :jonny:

Actually thinking about voting for both Iceland and Moldova instead of just Moldova... I feel like Hera has better chances of qualifying actually

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, nasa said:

Now someone send the link :jonny: I know one of y'all is hiding it. Trading for 5x votes to your country on Saturday :jonny:

https://twitter.com/droomgrande/status/1787502922462273712

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.