Eurovision Song Contest 2024 | Switzerland wins!

Queen Conchita

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• Funhouse

• Fevesy

• illia

1 minute ago, Funhouse said:

Annoyed more delegations didn't use these, only Czechia has them that low. On the other hand it  means it'd get old pretty quickly I guess

:clack:

25 minutes ago, khalyan said:

If she falls again in the televised shows :deadbanana2:

Angelina Mango fell at Sanremo too and we all know how that ended :coffee:

Betting odds:

1. Croatia 27% (+1%)

2. Switzerland 16% (-1%)

3. Ukraine 13% (-1%)

Ireland's performance is visually STUNNING. Whoever was the staging director did their job :clap3: 

Maps in the postcards?

1 minute ago, illia said:

Maps in the postcards?

I want to see Serbia's postcard then
:ryan3:

• Haha 2

Ukraine is also out there :gaynetcat2: a 2:20 clip

Okay, Ukraine is not winning. The rehearsal clip they published is the best part of the performance, the rest is not as powerful. I think they're getting #4 - #7 result again because there's no way juries will be scoring this too well.

• Like 2

I can see Ireland appealing to the televote a lot and I stand corrected after watching her performance. Changed my odds too. :sistrens:

I still don't see it at all for Austria, the song has grown on me but I still think the locals will find it boring af, if it makes it through it will be bottom 5. 

Ireland's performance is potentially one of the best performances we've seen on any esc stage.

The song is another story.

• Like 4

Yeah, I've seen a clip from Ukraine's performance and it doesn't give me any winner vibes either. It looks good, but I also see them somewhere around 5-10.

Btw, France will overtake The Netherlands in the odds soon. France +1%  :chick1:

Name 7-9 songs that will do better than Ukraine :rip: Top 3 is on lock

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Netherlands odds:

ezgif-2-3538de4bc3.gif?ex=663a4d86&is=6638fc06&hm=cf5ac8e3965894df167aae7a6386132c8b0c3e17d0c556ec672475c051161fbc&

• Haha 3

Ireland going from 46% to qualify to 90% 

6jqr4Zd.gif

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nasa said:

Name 7-9 songs that will do better than Ukraine :rip: Top 3 is on lock

Overall, I think Croatia and Italy are on lock to do better than Ukraine. Switzerland and France too, if the public doesn't treat them like Malta 2021.

Just now, Hurem said:

Overall, I think Croatia and Italy are on lock to do better than Ukraine. Switzerland and France too, if the public doesn't treat them like Malta 2021.

France will be a massive televote tank and it won't landslide the juries like Loreen/Salvador did. A cute 280 points overall I see that yeah but Ukraine will obvi be over 220 televote only so... I stand on my point that Croatia isn't seeing top 5 with jury (therefore a win, too), I just don't see how that could happen. Kaarja finished 4th and that really was a miracle which I don't see happening for Croatia.

Switzerland idk, depending on if all the odds manipulation rumours are true but the song is good and I want him to do well :!ohno: Itally will do well with both wbk

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.