Eurovision Song Contest 2024 | Switzerland wins!

Queen Conchita

I am confused I thought that Greece passed Israel and it was #7 but now Isreal is above Greece but also above France? And Ireland is about to pass Greece too?

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• Funhouse

• Fevesy

• illia

It's twitter. The app is full of hate, incitement, homophobia and racism. I don't understand why people still use this app and give Musk money and attention.

Personally, I ignore everything that has to do with Israel. I don't hate people from Israel but what is currently happening in Palestine is inhumane and wrong and I definitely hate Netanyahu and his political party. Israel should pause until the conflict is resolved and Palestine has its own state.

I still believe Croatia can win and as much as I like Ukraine I hope Croatia get their first win.

Greece looks so good. I love how they used the camera. The stage looks huge. I currently see Marina in the top 5. 

Greece..

I feel like there has to be better parts of the performance and that the part they showed is just a really bad choice.

:suburban:

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, VeniceBeach said:

Oh.

oh-ohh.gif

Edited by illia

2 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

Greece..

I feel like there has to be better parts of the performance and that the part they showed is just a really bad choice.

They are keeping the good parts for the actual day 

Smart choice if you ask me 

The WOW factor is very important 

It doesn't need a lot of hype cause its already top10 in the odds and the most viewed clip on tiktok

• ATRL Moderator

Oh, the Greek clip does NOT look good at all omg 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Greece is giving a high school performance

oh-ohh.gif

good morning Little Bonnicis

Posted (edited)

The performance just looks clever. The way they use the camera, the light, the stage. It stands out. It looks like a performance that could go down well with both the juries and the televoters. And the song is a bop.

Edit: I'm talking about Greece not Malta btw :suburban:

Edited by Anthinos
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• ATRL Moderator

On top of the one shot risk Greece is taking, Marina’s vocals also sound rather weak. Unless things drastically improve or the clip they use is the weakest part of the song, I can’t imagine them placing top 10 anymore :doc: 

• Thumbs Down 1

• ATRL Moderator
3 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

You have to give it to her, she’s trying SO HARD but she is not a natural dancer and you can tell this is difficult for her :jonny: 

Still deserves to be in the finals over someone like Cyprus 

9 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

Greece..

This! 

I am 100% sure that tbe choice of this plain clip was intentional and they are counting for the wow factor in the actual performance day.

• Like 1

Malta looks so good. She really ate. They deserve to qualify! 

1 minute ago, khalyan said:

On top of the one shot risk Greece is taking, Marina's vocals also sound rather weak. Unless things drastically improve or the clip they use is the weakest part of the song, I can't imagine them placing top 10 anymore :doc: 

Marina's vocals are great. It's just that we can hear Erasmia's voice louder than it should. Erasmia is her backup vocalists. 

• Like 1

Греция на Евровидении 2024 - Marina Satti (Страница 2) / Евровидение /  Еврофорум

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

Omg she ate!

Greece is good. It's hard make a solid judgement from the clip because of the one take thing but I like what I'm seeing so far 

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator
19 minutes ago, shark_heather said:

They are keeping the good parts for the actual day 

Smart choice if you ask me 

The WOW factor is very important 

It doesn't need a lot of hype cause its already top10 in the odds and the most viewed clip on tiktok

11 minutes ago, EnterTheAttic said:

This! 

I am 100% sure that tbe choice of this plain clip was intentional and they are counting for the wow factor in the actual performance day.

I love y’all but this is serving Dutch fans after their first rehearsal day :suburban:

• Like 1

Now why would the Greek delegation publish this specific clip 

moo.png

• Haha 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

Sarah Bonnici we WILL get you to the grand final

• Thanks 1

Albania looks like a hot mess. The way everything changed for the worse since FiK :suburban:

The stage doesn't seem to be working for a lot of the acts? I'm not sure why but it looks very awkward and empty to only see one of the parts be used in big parts of the performance?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.