Eurovision Song Contest 2024 | Switzerland wins!

Queen Conchita

Twitter is saying that this song was submitted for Poland at Eurovision...

Justyna I'm so sorry but they're taking it :jonny5:

HEJ TANCUJ Z NAMI TU PODLOGA NA WIORY

HEJ TANCUJ Z NAMI TU NOGAMI DO GORY

stan-twitter-dancing.gif

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• Funhouse

• Fevesy

• illia

2 hours ago, illia said:

stan-twitter-dancing.gif

but theres so many problems - how they  cut 4:41 to 3 minutes? how they put all performes on 6 people limit on stage?

2 minutes ago, UNNAMI said:

but theres so many problems - how they  cut 4:41 to 3 minutes? how they put all performes on 6 people limit on stage?

I think 6 people will be able to pull it off like Poland 2019

as for the length... well, since it was submitted they must have managed to cut it short

The music video version that I linked is around 3:45 (only music), not 4:41, so it would be even easer for them to make it 3 minutes

3 hours ago, illia said:

stan-twitter-dancing.gif

Oh this is great :jonny: 

Mahmood Spotify update y’all.. if he wins again lmaooo (would be deserved) 

45 minutes ago, Mark Rih said:

I was the #1 Brividi hater and even I wouldn't be mad if he won this year 

moo.png

Edited by Funhouse

Annalisa killed it tonight with the 'Sweet Dreams' duet cover.

Angelina Mango’s performance tributing her late father is being raved to the heavens. There’s no way she’s not winning tonight 

7 hours ago, Mark Rih said:

as he should. Tuta Gold is the bopiest of bops. I need Mahmood to win again somehow which won't happen but still. Tuta Gold on the ESC stage would be amazing.

1 hour ago, abelfenty said:

Angelina Mango’s performance tributing her late father is being raved to the heavens. There’s no way she’s not winning tonight 

well look at that 

:mazen: 

we need a blackout over Naples or something for tomorrow 

Italy is a joke

Geolier is going to win tomorrow I fear :dancehall3:

if mahmood would skip Brividi he would have 50% on odds today, but Italy is tired of him even tho he has best song and he is now our only chance to win with divas from Ukraine.

I want  Annalisa to win but I am fear that Geo really will win. It's sad

1 hour ago, abelfenty said:

spacer.png

35 minutes ago, Leptine said:

Geolier is going to win tomorrow I fear :dancehall3:

Mehhh. I’m not sure he can win in a superfinal. The press can easily tank him like they did with Ultimo to prevent him winning

4 minutes ago, abelfenty said:

Mehhh. I’m not sure he can win in a superfinal. The press can easily tank him like they did with Ultimo to prevent him winning

There was press voting tonight, unless they permit to win tonight in order to tank him tomorrow but I'm not sure giving how Mango was praised with her father's tribute, we'll see, however I think he has more audience support than Ultimo, plus I think Annalisa and Angelina are kind of splitting votes from the same kind of audience.

Neither Geolier nor Angelina would give Italy the good result they usually get so it's a shame one of them is probably winning. Purely from a Eurovision perspective it should be Mahmood or Annalisa.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, Funhouse said:

Neither Geolier nor Angelina would give Italy the good result they usually get so it's a shame one of them is probably winning. Purely from a Eurovision perspective it should be Mahmood or Annalisa.

Hm I kinda agree. Geolier is giving is giving a fine modern tune that doesn't have that something extra to make you vote for it. And for La Noia to work at ESC, it needs a kind of staging that Italy is not used to giving.

Tbh that kinda goes for Tuta Gold too, Soldi's subpar staging probably cost them the win that year. 

7 hours ago, Leptine said:

There was press voting tonight, unless they permit to win tonight in order to tank him tomorrow but I'm not sure giving how Mango was praised with her father's tribute, we'll see, however I think he has more audience support than Ultimo, plus I think Annalisa and Angelina are kind of splitting votes from the same kind of audience.

But the way of voting is different in the superfinal 

In these rounds the press rate each song 1-10 so it’s very unlikely for them to have big margins. The superfinal it’s a pure preference vote so it’s easier to tank someone 

I'm pretty sure Angelina will win and not Geolier. However I'm kinda pissed cause Annalisa deserved her ESC moment this time ugh.

the best song is Mahmood's anyway.

1 hour ago, Starkboy said:

I'm pretty sure Angelina will win and not Geolier. However I'm kinda pissed cause Annalisa deserved her ESC moment this time ugh.

the best song is Mahmood's anyway.

I hope you’re right and the juries actually save us tonight :mazen: and same, Angelina would be fine but Annalisa truly deserved the ESC stage 

The booing omgggg :redface: 

National final season has been going a little too well... tonight could be a disaster I fear

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.