Eurovision Song Contest 2024 | Switzerland wins!

Queen Conchita

10 minutes ago, BOOM! said:

Poor Besita. I feel kinda bad tbh. But honestly how can she believe the pic is real?? :bibliahh:

oh that pic was fake? :rip: 

I was like wtf is going with the voters

• Haha 1

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• Funhouse

• Fevesy

• illia

2 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

rehearsals-day-4-live-blog-v0-oytpzvvxtmxc1.jpeg?width=1284&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=d89ec91e071c2422d38d3c003a4550da1c6038b3

rehearsals-day-4-live-blog-v0-h5s2wl0fumxc1.png?width=2000&format=png&auto=webp&s=e69064c64492e4859fd25a1cb56341376966ef2e

Looks like the whole performance is just jokes on the LED

6jqr4Zd.gif

The way 1 week ago, insiders were telling that she is gonna have an epic performance , with never seen before usuals, staging and etc. and they hyped that performance like its the best performance in history only to end up being a huge joke performance:rip:

For me its pretty clear 3 countries will battle for the win : Italy, Greece and Croatia

Edited by little legend
  • Thanks 5

The Netherlands looks interesting but I don't get any winning vibes from the pics. Imo Switzerland & Croatia are the only countries that could win Eurovision so far.

Georgia's clip looks like the highlight of the day to me. Energy, fire, vocals and a mega bop :clap3:

• Thumbs Down 1

Geogia is gonna end top 10 in the final. Unless the tasteless juries snub it.

In any case it wil be top 10 on televoting:clap3:

Edited by little legend
  • Like 2

Eden's staging looks incredible. :jonny6:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

It's not my favorite song but I'm kinda rooting for Marina.

I wouldn't mind if she ended up winning :lakitu:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Kind of forgetting about France still being in the run, something's fishy there 
6jqr4Zd.gif

1 minute ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

6jqr4Zd.gif

After seeing all the favorites except for Italy, I can imagine that France will actually win. 

6jqr4Zd.gif

1 minute ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

6jqr4Zd.gif

France is probably deemed a "safe" country by Martin Österdahl since they hosted JESC about 600 times recently. Congratulations France!6jqr4Zd.gif

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Komet said:

image.png?ex=66320762&is=6630b5e2&hm=06c1e97c7df2b7741225d3158ed9de8fa1cc39cbb86f904457b382b4c26562d8&

Hm why is he kinda- :suburban:

I cannot help it but he remind be Dobby from HP

852c032964cd30ce77368c779aed667210f85e18

Love the outfit tho!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• ATRL Moderator
24 minutes ago, little legend said:

The way 1 week ago, insiders were telling that she is gonna have an epic performance , with never seen before usuals, staging and etc. and they hyped that performance like its the best performance in history only to end up being a huge joke performance:rip:

For me its pretty clear 3 countries will battle for the win : Italy, Greece and Croatia

Probably not Greece but yes I’m not seeing it for the Netherlands either 

2 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

France is probably deemed a "safe" country by Martin Österdahl since they hosted JESC about 600 times recently. Congratulations France!6jqr4Zd.gif

Yeah, mte... the fact they gave up JESC too while using the olympics as an excuse when JESC budget must be like 10 euros
Still not fully seeing a path for them to win (yet) but I can totally see the juries feeding them enough points to pull a 2022 2.0 with Ukraine winning and them hosting
6jqr4Zd.gif

IT'S OVERRRRRRR

there are way too many countries serving pop girly performances this year, reminds me of 2021. they'll cancel each other out, so males and anyone different will flourish

Netherlands what are you doing :rip:

Netherlands :bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

The Netherlands looks like it could surprisingly flop in the GF. I thought they would make it into the top 5 but at the moment I think even top 10 is questionable. Maybe the performance looks better on TV :suburban:

Georga and Malta shooting up the rankings while NOtherlands and BelgICK tank, oh we love to see it :duca: 

• Like 2

Where were all these girlbops when we needed them last decade... I think only Greece, Austria and maybe Luxembourg (thanks to the running order) are qualifying. Georgia and Malta would've ate in 2013-2019 though

6jqr4Zd.gif

Edited by Atlantis

Fathers are back for that televote win
6jqr4Zd.gif

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

6jqr4Zd.gif

When France ends up mimicking a Tattoo-like lead with jury points because all other jury baits are either messy (Switzerland), NQ'd (Latvia) or commiting war crimes (Israel)

6jqr4Zd.gif

I want to be hopeful about France but they often underperform compared to the pre-rehearsal odds so I'm not sure

6jqr4Zd.gif

• ATRL Moderator

Right now, it’s really a two country race between Switzerland and Croatia for the win. Switzerland will have to worry about if the GP will respond well to them, and Croatia will have to worry if the jury will respond to them well. 

Italy can snatch if both Switzerland and Croatia flop with their respective weakness. Other than that I can’t see a scenario for anyone else to win. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.