Eurovision Song Contest 2024 | Switzerland wins!

Queen Conchita

2 hours ago, igninton said:

The Cha Cha Cha lashings :deadbanana2:

None of my students liked Cha Cha Cha either. A Eurovision fad it seems

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• Funhouse

• Fevesy

• illia

12 minutes ago, ZIVERT said:

None of my students liked Cha Cha Cha either. A Eurovision fad it seems

None of your students have taste...cha cha cha is already a classic Eurovision song 

1 hour ago, Sweetestsecret said:

None of your students have taste...cha cha cha is already a classic Eurovision song 

Sweetie…

• ATRL Moderator

Cha Cha Cha was a fave of my students when I played it for them!  We’re already planning on someone using it for their routine next year.  This year we used Albania 2022, Russia 2020, and Ukraine 2019 in some of their routines. 

Tattoo and Unicorn playing at this beach I’m at right now…. Just collapsed into the ocean!

• Like 1

So happy the two time loser and war apologist Sergey Lazarev can be himself nowadays! 

Singing Gimme Gimme Gimme, Raining Men and Alejandro. Werk sis. :gaycat1:

• ATRL Moderator

I watched 2010 for the first time and Lena really dominated, none of the other songs were even close to her. Romania had potential but the weird staging kinda ruined it

I was bopping to Greece and France and also thought Moldova was fun even without the epic sax. The UK was absolutely horrendous, is that their worst entry ever? 

14 hours ago, Sweetestsecret said:

The fact that CCC fans think that it's going to be the next Dancing lasha tumbai! :dies: You can keep dreaming! It came and left.

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

On 5/27/2023 at 9:48 PM, noahfence said:

Still waiting for an official investigation conducted by the EU into the fact that it didn't end up in the Top 10

If the points were counted properly, this wouldn't have even made the top 10 in its semi final :toofunny2:

Tulia was ROBBED

6 hours ago, khalyan said:

I watched 2010 for the first time and Lena really dominated, none of the other songs were even close to her. Romania had potential but the weird staging kinda ruined it

I was bopping to Greece and France and also thought Moldova was fun even without the epic sax. The UK was absolutely horrendous, is that their worst entry ever? 

Nnnn the UK has had much worse entries. Try 2003 which was the beginning of their downfall at Eurovision :deadbanana2:

20 minutes ago, Mordecai said:

If the points were counted properly, this wouldn't have even made the top 10 in its semi final :toofunny2:

what's the tea? :deadbanana2:was my fav Zana up to something shady???

I was watching some of the UK selection shows in the 00s since they popped up on youtube the other day and whew they didn't even try there either. Random celebrities critiquing the songs afterwards. Most contestants being reality TV stars.. Katie Price being 2nd one year. it was BAD. :ahh:

On 5/27/2023 at 12:48 PM, noahfence said:

Still waiting for an official investigation conducted by the EU into the fact that it didn't end up in the Top 10

The fact she was 16 :jonny5: 

5 hours ago, noahfence said:

what's the tea? :deadbanana2:was my fav Zana up to something shady???

Her producer (Viktor Drobysh) is the main musical producer of Channel One Russia (one of the Russian Eurovision broadcasters) so there were rumors of voting manipulation at the Belarusian national selection to rig her in

+ Apparently one of the Czech juries in SF1 gave his rank upside down. If the votes had been counted correctly, Poland would have qualified, while Zena would have been OUT at #11

8 minutes ago, Flomik said:

The fact she was 16 :jonny5: 

Her producer (Viktor Drobysh) is the main musical producer of Channel One Russia (one of the Russian Eurovision broadcasters) so there were rumors of voting manipulation at the Belarusian national selection to rig her in

+ Apparently one of the Czech juries in SF1 gave his rank upside down. If the votes had been counted correctly, Poland would have qualified, while Zena would have been OUT at #11

maybe the Czech jury made some points with this reverse Belorussian Experience 

ibde2iUDKHGuRV.gif

• ATRL Moderator

Like It is such a bop though I don’t mind the riggory 

14 hours ago, khalyan said:

2012 was worse

10 hours ago, Fevesy said:

I was watching some of the UK selection shows in the 00s since they popped up on youtube the other day and whew they didn't even try there either. Random celebrities critiquing the songs afterwards. Most contestants being reality TV stars.. Katie Price being 2nd one year. it was BAD. :ahh:

I’m getting wartime flashbacks, not Katie Price :rip:

• ATRL Moderator
11 hours ago, Love Again said:

Nnnn the UK has had much worse entries. Try 2003 which was the beginning of their downfall at Eurovision :deadbanana2:

I just watched 2003 and I didn't find it as embarrassing at least, maybe because looking back on it almost all the entries served dated mess :deadbanana2: 

at least the UK served in 2011 too one of their best entries IMO, idk how they went from 2010 to 2011 

3 hours ago, abelfenty said:

2012 was worse

Oh I haven't gotten there yet :dancehall:

1 hour ago, tbhmatt said:

I’m getting wartime flashbacks, not Katie Price :rip:

The fact she was actually close to being the contestant, only 15 points behind Javine. No wonder the reputation of the contest went to **** here. If I was a serious artist I'd not want to be seen competing against the likes of THAT. :deadbanana2:Katie winning the online vote, 1% less votes from SMS than Javine and Scotland giving her 12 points. It was BAD. :ahh:

If it was really about the songs, Belgium should have won.

10 hours ago, khalyan said:

I just watched 2003 and I didn't find it as embarrassing at least, maybe because looking back on it almost all the entries served dated mess :deadbanana2: 

True, but it was the first UK entry to get nil points and it was even more embarrassing because Terry Wogan said that the UK’s result was a result of the UK supporting the US’ intervention in Iraq. When literally hundreds of UK eurofans said that the song and the duo performing it were bad and mediocre :deadbanana2:

Now that I kind of think about it was also the beginning of the Western countries blaming their poor results on external factors :dies: such as them blaming Eastern Europe and then later the UK blaming Brexit, never taking responsibility

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.