Eurovision Song Contest 2024 | Switzerland wins!

Queen Conchita

i don't believe a thing that the EBU will say about this considering they shield israel in every single way :clack:

• Like 3

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• Funhouse

• Fevesy

• illia

1 minute ago, OnlyManInTheWorld said:

What if other countries threaten to not perform tonight?

:suburban:

they already performed at the semis so 

7 minutes ago, Imagine Dragon said:

This is wild. You can just feel tonight there will be some big tensions.

The questions is - will other delegation come in support for Netherlands, and possibly refuse to perform?

There's buzz a few are already trepidatious about doing so. But I'm doubtful anything that major would happen.

3 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

WLlYv0L.png

A reminder, this is Martin Oserdahl's karma. "three extremely turbulent years" is a kii when the last 24 hours alone has been messier than 2021/2022/2023 combined  :deadbanana:

The fact he got boo'd in his HOME country :bibliahh:

• Haha 9

When this ends up being our last Eurovision entry ever

Martin Österdahl is going to 100% resign or get fired after tonight, there is no way he is ever coming back from what is going to happen today.

9 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

Even if they refuse to perform, they will just use semi-final footage and call it a day. I'm starting to think the reason why they made the Big 5 + Sweden perform on semi-final days, is to prevent a situation of no tape if they start refusing to perform :rip:

There is always a possibility that artists can get ready on stage, and instead performing, they will shout few words and leave.

Just now, velocity said:

i don't believe a thing that the EBU will say about this considering they shield israel in every single way :clack:

Literally... like some people can't be this ******* dense, everyone involved with Eurovision in the Netherlands is supporting him why would they risk ruining their image if he really deserved this? 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Fevesy said:

WLlYv0L.png

A reminder, this is Martin Oserdahl's karma. "three extremely turbulent years" is a kii when the last 24 hours alone has been messier than 2021/2022/2023 combined  :deadbanana:

Martin LOSERdahl being a bigger threat to Eurovision than covid, Italy, and the war in Ukraine combined

giphy.gif

Edited by Funhouse
  • Haha 1

I'm screaming I'm afraid I was just gonna switch of my TV for Israel but I'm afraid we are boycotting.

Spoiler

tuning in via illegal stream.

It's so ironic the guy who had a song about the united Europe, got kicked in his ass by them :bibliahh:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, OnlyManInTheWorld said:

It's so ironic the guy who had a song about the united Europe, got kicked in his ass by them :bibliahh:

He got kicked in his ass by his actions having consequences, I don't think yall are taking this as serious as you should.

Edited by Komet
  • Like 4
  • Thumbs Down 2

millie-bobby.gif

millie-bobby.gif

millie-bobby.gifmillie-bobby.gifmillie-bobby.gif

millie-bobby.gif

millie-bobby.gif
millie-bobby.gif
millie-bobby.gif
millie-bobby.gif

R.I.P. EUROVISION SONG CONTEST

• Haha 1

I believe the Dutch broadcaster Arvotros more and they are "schocked" by the DQ so whatever happened probably wasn't as bad

• Like 2

So are they keeping that "europapa Martin" in the script  

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, Funhouse said:

When this ends up being our last Eurovision entry ever

This might be the worst part of this all, damn. I'll pretend it's s10

This is ridiculous. Is*ael's delegation has been molesting other delegations and posting it on social media, their media has been instructing their people to insult other performers on national television and they are still quiet on that one. This whole Eurovision makes me sick. 

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Torturo said:

So are they keeping that "europapa Martin" in the script  

oh I know they're SWEATING REWRITING that right now

:deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4::deadbanana4:

3 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Literally... like some people can't be this ******* dense, everyone involved with Eurovision in the Netherlands is supporting him why would they risk ruining their image if he really deserved this? 

it just feels weird. the incident alledgedly happened after the semi finale yet he was allowed to attend press conferences etc and only yesterday they suddenly remove him?

that and other countries getting harrassed by the israeli delegation going as far as saying nobody will be allowed to breathe around them etc something ain't right here :giraffe:

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, anti-***** said:

But what did he do exactly? I wish they'd tell us. Now there's gonna be so much speculation as to what happened. Did they start arguing over Israel or what?

It was a verbal thing, he didn't even touch anyone. 

Just cancel the contest and make it a Loreen concert instead 

giphy.gif

• Like 1

Cornald Maas (Dutch commentator and part of the selection committee) says the incident wasn't serious at all, had nothing to do with Israel, and more will be revealed later

• Like 4

• ATRL Moderator

I will be selfish and ask this - do we know if NPO1 is still airing the show tonight? :skull:

Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

Even if they refuse to perform, they will just use semi-final footage and call it a day. I'm starting to think the reason why they made the Big 5 + Sweden perform on semi-final days, is to prevent a situation of no tape if they start refusing to perform :rip:

They should wait until they're on stage live to announce they've decided not to perform then. Make it a proper impact. Can't switch to old footage at that point, at least not for the first one or two and before implementing a blanket ban on live performances. Hilarious anyway.

Edited by Benjamin
  • Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.