Eurovision Song Contest 2024 | Switzerland wins!

Queen Conchita

18 minutes ago, Steve Jobs said:

Nemo's jury performance at 1:50:00. They got almost too excited in the rap part lol

You can tell Nemo loves being there. It's cute :heart2:

• Replies 16.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pendulum

• Funhouse

• Fevesy

• illia

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, Funhouse said:

Dutch media now reporting Joost is being suspected of threatening someone, not necessarily of getting into a physical altercation 

That makes no sense to me. Police wouldn't investigate this for weeks if it was a simple verbal threat. Things much worse r being said here on ATRL :deadbanana4:

Edited by nasa

The Swedish police issued a statement that they have received a comolaint about a man threatening someone, not a physical altercation. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, nasa said:

That makes no sense to me. Police wouldn't investigate this for weeks if it was a simple verbal threat. Things much worse r being said here on ATRL :deadbanana4:

It's not the investigation that's gonna take weeks, it's the normal legal proceedings that'll take weeks

8 minutes ago, Funhouse said:

Dutch media now reporting Joost is being suspected of threatening someone, not necessarily of getting into a physical altercation 

So this takes weeks but the israeli delegation harassing and threatening others doesn't even take a second because they don't get investigated at all, how nice!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I guess you'd rather have a star than the Moon
I guess I always overestimate youuuuuu

Hoodoo all the things that you do
I'm down, down in my doomsday bluesss

ezgif-3-076da7ed0ae2.thumb.gif.16b17a1b2333e00d8b2fec9539052214.gif

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I wish someone could support me like the way Israel spends money on their PR :rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Nemo's jury performance was absolutely perfect and they deserve their votes :clap3: 

From now until forever, Israel will always win the RoW vote. 

• Thumbs Down 3

3 minutes ago, greeneyedsoul said:

From now until forever, Israel will always win the RoW vote. 

¸time to cancel it :giraffe:

• Thanks 1

2.5 hours until the FINAL rehearsal of the year and we know nothing :clap:

13 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

I wish someone could support me like the way Israel spends money on their PR :rip:

Yeah we're in for an absolute disaster tonight...

Didn't Nebulossa promote in america? mi gente latino needs to cockblock them
DBSaqca.gif

Girl Israel winning would be SO anticlimactic idk :deadbanana4: like the wasted 4 hours of my life

Just now, nasa said:

Girl Israel winning would be SO anticlimactic idk :deadbanana4: like the wasted 4 hours of my life

The last 4 hours of the contest's life too

:clack:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, nasa said:

Not just 4 hours. Several months of following the entire build up and song releases etc 

:clack:

20 minutes ago, Gwendolyn said:

Good riddance the international voting is still not open :oh:

Israel will win the public vote, I already made my peace with it.

Hoping for the juries to pull through and many of them giving them 0 points. We need them to be placed really low in the juries to prevent a disaster

I think bookies are right about the Top3. Baby Lasagna will somehow snatch the victory from Israel. And least that's what I'm praying for.

Nemo was initially my #5-6, but their performance is really good. I can see the jury pushing them to the 3rd place overall.

If Jail Klein really is DQ'd then most of those points will go to BL and secure a televote win for him. A blessing in this current situation

jail_klein.gif?ex=6640842d&is=663f32ad&hm=d4c0b3c2aa8347b6cd37f00b63cd091df7e3dd069ddf26d19f20193af98ba3fa&=

27 minutes ago, EnterTheAttic said:

Just wanted to share this pic from last night with Eurovision legend Tamta! 

I went to her show and it was so amazing! She is so underrated! Her whole show was an ode to queerness, it was unreal! :loki:

20240511-035306.jpg

I was there and met her as well, she is a GODDESS. Hope you had a great time :heart:

• Thanks 1

You guys made Mama Teresa cry :chick3:

4 minutes ago, OnlyManInTheWorld said:

I think bookies are right about the Top3. Baby Lasagna will somehow snatch the victory from Israel. And least that's what I'm praying for.

Nemo was initially my #5-6, but their performance is really good. I can see the jury pushing them to the 3rd place overall.

I think Switzerland will win the Jury vote, so they are definitely contenders for Top3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.