TMZ: Jonathan Majors and Meagan Good are Dating

New Edition

meagan, NO :deadbanana4:

Meagan stays a giant mess

This yells off the roof tops damage control. :rip:

Meagan just escaped a horrid marriage just to go dating more scum. Girl do better :deadbanana2:

He must be playing his best charm game knowing he’s in a PR war now to keep his job :rip:

His PR team and lawyer have been awful throughout this case :rip:.

Jonathan has never been linked to a Black woman romantically, but as soon as things goes south with his pawg, he's now #BlackLove? 

Interesting 7771-5c03cc29b7eb45892fdf9e76f5e3b421.pn

He shouldn't be getting into a new relationship with anyone, PR or not when he has abuser stench over him atm.

This is some next level desperation for Meghan too unless she was paid.

49 minutes ago, St. Francis said:

His PR team and lawyer have been awful throughout this case :rip:.

Jonathan has never been linked to a Black woman romantically, but as soon as things goes south with his pawg, he's now #BlackLove? 

Interesting 7771-5c03cc29b7eb45892fdf9e76f5e3b421.pn

He shouldn't be getting into a new relationship with anyone, PR or not when he has abuser stench over him atm.

This is some next level desperation for Meghan too unless she was paid.

This. He is trying to save himself by using the black female audience. I hope it won’t work. 

Going from a pastor that wouldn't allow her to be free to an abuser only into white women and using her for PR is WILD. Megan girl STAND UP

Hs meagan made any good decisions romantically? She's such a bird.

16 hours ago, lonnie said:

Going from a pastor that wouldn't allow her to be free to an abuser only into white women and using her for PR is WILD. Megan girl STAND UP

19 hours ago, LustSpell said:

Meagan just escaped a horrid marriage just to go dating more scum. Girl do better :deadbanana2:

Huh? What happened with her marriage? 

Wasn't she with that guy who wrote books about how to have great relationships/marriage? I saw a video once. 

I would've ridden him like a mechanical bull.. Shame he ain't ****

31 minutes ago, BnPac said:

Huh? What happened with her marriage? 

Wasn't she with that guy who wrote books about how to have great relationships/marriage? I saw a video once. 

He was very religious. The conservative christian kind that believes in chastity before marriage and all that crap and Meagan was clearly not as free in that period as she was before and after.

The shameless PR

serving shawnmillla

I don't believe it. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.