Crash Bandicoot

Hiatus

Welcome to the official ATRL base of icon Crash Bandicoot!

Crash_Team_Rumble_Pre_Order-X1_Marketing

Are you excited for Crash Team Rumble?

The original trilogy STILL holds up today :jonny6: I kinda want to buy the remakes but I have so much nostalgia attached to the originals I know I won’t be able to enjoy them. 

A classic. I remember playing this and Spyro as a kid in the early 2000’s. I saw the remake in my ps5 store and it was like $100:deadbanana4: 

• Like 1

I still haven't finished Crash 4 because that game is so damn difficult :emofish:

I finished the remakes and 4 last year. Crash and Coco are icons I fear. 

Spyros trilogy cleared him I fear but he has served way better longevity :clap3:

Op is your name a based off of a planet from ratchet and clank :redface: 

Edited by Katamari

RockStarShit101
9 minutes ago, Katamari said:

Spyros trilogy cleared him I fear but he has served way better longevity :clap3:

we need Spyro 4 tbh

crash is cool but that purple dragon>>>>

I just found out that last week the PS1 soundtracks of Crash 1, Cortex Strikes Back, and Warped are on Spotify :heart:

Spotify also has Crash Bash, Twinsanity (incomplete tho), Tag Team Racing (incomplete tho) and Crash of the Titans. 

So now we just need Team Racing, Nitro Kart and Mind Over Mutant for a (mostly) complete experience. 

Various Spyro songs also on Spotify now including the elusive "Grape" which I believe to have inspired the Ratchet & Clank OST.

I tried to replay the first one and I forgot it was lowkey hard lol 

I beat Crash 4 last month and it was literally infuriating. Like not fun to play by the end and I wouldn’t even dare to try to complete it. I enjoyed remake trilogy tho :heart2:

I wonder what drugs they were on when they made the Mind Over Mutant cutscenes

epMvBKo.gif

ZByTeUS.png

Edited by PoKiTaurus

On 5/13/2023 at 5:39 AM, Venice B said:

I still haven't finished Crash 4 because that game is so damn difficult :emofish:

How did it get good reviews! It’s literally impossible. I know games need to evolved but I wish they’d kept the levels shorter and a bit more simple. For me it resembled the first ps2 game where the levels just dragged on unnecessarily.

6 hours ago, JoeRobert said:

How did it get good reviews! It’s literally impossible. I know games need to evolved but I wish they’d kept the levels shorter and a bit more simple. For me it resembled the first ps2 game where the levels just dragged on unnecessarily.

Exactly, if each level were divided in two or even three I think the game would've been more enjoyable. But not only are the levels HARD but they're also long as ****, it gets so tiring. I can't even play more than 1 level per day.

On 5/12/2023 at 9:41 PM, Gorjesspazze9 said:

A classic. I remember playing this and Spyro as a kid in the early 2000’s.

Haha same.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...

Welp looks like I got some new depressing materials to add to the write-up I've been on and off on for the OP. 

Spoiler

It will be in the style of my Ratchet & Clank thread :eli:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.