Former Sugababe Heidi Range Says "I've got bigger fish to fry!"

Kanye West

She told new! magazine: "When I was in the Sugababes, I lived out of a suitcase for about 15 years. And when I had Aurelia, I just wanted to be at home and I was lucky enough to be in a situation where I could make that decision. That's been my main focus since I had her and then Athena came along. It's all been about the girls. When you're in a band, there is so much tension on you as a person and everything is always about you. But when you have kids, it's suddenly not all about you any more. The focus isn't on how my hair is or if I'm a size 8 or a size 12, there's bigger fish to fry."

However, the 'Round Round' hitmaker - who was also a member of Atomic Kitten in the late 1990s alongside Kerry Katona and Liz McClarnon before she was replaced by Natasha Hamilton - went on to add that being a parent can be "stressful", especially as her youngest is at the age where she is "always on the move."

She added: "The girls are our world. But kids definitely come with their challenges. It can be stressful at times when you can't get everyone out the door on time or you're trying to do a job, especially with our little one. She's at the age where you need eyes in the back of your head. Someone's always got to be watching her. She's quite a feisty little thing as well. So she's always on the move!"

heidi-range-at-babylon-premiere-in-londo

65643537-11544745-Pre_sale_tickets_for_t

Former Sugababe Heidi replaced founding member Siobhan Donahgy from 2001-2011 before Siobhan Donaghy took her position back in 2011. Heidi Range has now moved on from music and is perusing being a parent. Heidi Range plans to return to TV in the future.

Edited by Kanye West

The most humble and non-snake like member of Sugababes truly won:clap3:

wait.. she was a member of Atomic Kitten? :deadbanana2:

28 minutes ago, drivers license said:

She was , but not on Atomic Kitten , it was before they had a record deal 

Edited by Ryo

Queen! She deserves her flowers for working with a bully and a QAnon believer for so long. :clap3:

1 hour ago, nostalgia said:

The most humble and non-snake like member of Sugababes truly won:clap3:

not when she's the one who threw Keisha under the bus and got her kicked out of the group, she's the biggest snake in the world :bibliahh:

Edited by popmusicisdead

2 hours ago, drivers license said:

Before they released music, so.

1 hour ago, popmusicisdead said:

not when she's the one who threw Keisha under the bus and got her kicked out of the group, she's the biggest snake in the world :bibliahh:

This. 

2 minutes ago, prézli said:

This. 

Maybe K*isha shouldn’t have been a bully then, eh?

Edited by Heartbreak Prince

I'm happy for Queen :clap3:

you're like quoting Mutya  :deadbanana4:

no she didn't. Keisha bullied Amelia out of the group, Heidi had enough and decided to quit as well. The management crawled back to the 2 and decided to kick Keisha out instead. She did nothing wrong

No one cares about Heidi No Range

I miss her. Loved her in the Sugababes! Love that she's doing her own thing.

52 minutes ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

No one cares about Heidi No Range

she kept the Sugababes alive though

Sad she pretty much quit showbiz after starting a family but understandable she'd rather focus on her kids, live your best life queen :clap3:

Queen Mother behaviour :clap3:

Good for her :clap3: She's moved on with her life but she'll always be part of the legacy of the band

3 hours ago, Heartbreak Prince said:

Maybe K*isha shouldn’t have been a bully then, eh?

It's kinda sad that you're desperately clinging on to decades old feuds of these girls from their teens and early twenties when all of them have moved on and are cool with each other, you should move on too :deadbanana4:

She has such a beautiful voice. She used to be my favourite member of the band. I wish she would have gone solo. 

No offense but I don't think she has a place on the current Sugababes line up so her music career is pretty much done :deadbanana2: 

Still I think all of the current and past members are fine with each other so there's no point in harboring over decade(s) old feuds. I'll say this though: Heidi, Mutya and Keisha will always be the best lineup :clap3:

5 minutes ago, allforyou said:

No offense but I don't think she has a place on the current Sugababes line up so her music career is pretty much done :deadbanana2: 

Still I think all of the current and past members are fine with each other so there's no point in harboring over decade(s) old feuds. I'll say this though: Heidi, Mutya and Keisha will always be the best lineup :clap3:

Yes they will unless the current lineup proves us wrong. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.