Elon resigns as CEO of Twitter, will be out in 6 weeks

Carry My Heart

I mean… I’m kind of surprised he didn’t do it before now. What’s the projected long term impact for the platform though? The company itself lost a lot of money during his reign as CEO and iirc the board of directors was either fired or resigned. 

Interesting that he's pre-announcing it like this. Seems like a setup

4 minutes ago, Communion said:

Source: "Musk claims"

:ahh::ahh::ahh::ahh:

Business/corporations cannot lie about losses and profits when speaking publicly. This would open flood gates of lawsuits from internal investors and audits.

He's doing what all CEOs do when reporting future outlooks for their companies, no different than what he does with Tesla and SpaceX, which have always been 100% accurate. :giraffe:

The way both sides are fuming I can’t even understand what her problem is :ahh:

I love that the MAGA morons are all mad because it's a woman and she doesn't hate diversity. Truly and always the biggest snowflakes in any room.

1 hour ago, slik said:

I love that the MAGA morons are all mad because it's a woman and she doesn't hate diversity. Truly and always the biggest snowflakes in any room.

Both liberals and MAGAs are against her :rip:

1 hour ago, Chemist said:

Both liberals and MAGAs are against her :rip:

Oh God

Welp, it's over

Jack, get bluesky up and running please

Yeah it's over, she also has a bob so you know she's going to run this place like the army

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.