Elon resigns as CEO of Twitter, will be out in 6 weeks

Carry My Heart

I'll believe it when I see it. The damage to the Twitter brand is likely unrepairable at this point though.

8 minutes ago, Velvet Night said:

The damage to the Twitter brand is likely unrepairable at this point though.

I guess it boils down to whether the person he's bringing in is PR-savvy or not and if she's willing to stray from being polarizing (unlike Elon). Twitter's userbase still likes the app and the overarching sentiment is that they'd like to stay, so we can only hope she's adequate.

Edited by Carry My Heart

1 minute ago, Carry My Heart said:

Apparently he's hired a new CEO already. As far as the brand rep, I guess it boils down to whether the person he's bringing in is PR-savvy or not.

He already had a Twitter poll where people voted him out months ago and he didn’t resign. And even if he really resigns this time, it won't really make a difference in Twitter. He's still the owner and still calls the shots ultimately.

The evil has almost been defeated :clap3:

6 minutes ago, Velvet Night said:

He already had a Twitter poll where people voted him out months ago and he didn’t resign. And even if he really resigns this time, it won't really make a difference in Twitter. He's still the owner and still calls the shots ultimately.

He followed up at the time and said it was difficult to find someone to take on the job, if you choose to take his word for it.

And no, it would definitely make a difference. He'll be executive chairman of the board, but she doesn't need to run changes or policy proposals by him. Her position as CEO entitles her to that right. There's a clear division of labor.

Edited by Carry My Heart

He’ll still go on Twitter and tweet what he wants to happen on Twitter 

this isnt a win for haters tho 

Wtf is wrong with this man tbh lol

BlueSky get to work

Inb4 it’s the libsoftiktok lady

Out as CEO but NOT out as owner and will probably still have a lot of say. This is meaningless.

I just know it kills him inside that he isn’t well loved by a huge chunk of the population. 
:bibliahh:

2 hours ago, Jotham said:

Twitter CEO is a woman :alexz: Ari's impact

It will be Elon in drag 

2 hours ago, Velvet Night said:

I'll believe it when I see it. The damage to the Twitter brand is likely unrepairable at this point though.

Twitter is literally literally months away from being profitable. Something the old Twitter wasn't. User engagement was at a record all time high recently.

2 hours ago, Velvet Night said:

He is honoring those results, he's been on a search for a "well-fit" CEO since then. He finally found one and it's a woman :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.