Instagram is about to introduce 2X speed stories.

vale9001

According to this very popular italian account Instagram is introducing a button to watch the stories at a 2x speed. 

Some users, most of them influencers or people working in the social media promotion,  already have  it. 

Are you ready for Instagram (sped up version)?. 

Edited by vale9001

i'd rather they implement a progress bar where i can skip to a particular moment in the video rather than wait for the whole video to replay :biblio:

Alexa play "Roman's Revenge" by Nicki Minaj 

15 minutes ago, Smarticle said:

i'd rather they implement a progress bar where i can skip to a particular moment in the video rather than wait for the whole video to replay :biblio:

Youtube shorts does it too it's so stupid :skull:

Normally I'm not a fan of most of the new things social media is implementing (especially when it comes to attention spans) however when you follow a lot of people who post a lot of stories, this might come in handy so that you can get through them quicker. I've started unfollowing people just based on them posting a ridiculous amount of stories.

Yes cause it wasn't fast enough.

Devour more videos, more data, quicker, upload more, view more, consume more we need more more more!!!!!

wendy-williams-pills.gif

Attention span is becoming shorter and shorter :biblio:

How about instead of this we put a limit on how many stories you can post.

No reason anyone besides LARGE accounts need more than 15-20 per day. Some people basically livestream their whole day and the lil bars at the top are the size of atoms (and I need to clear my stories fully or i'll die)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.