• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Winged

• Frozen99

• helen2U

• Pop Music Aussie

tension's chorus is probably one of her best chorus of all time. I get why people can think the verses are not that good but I truly like the pre-chorus/second verse :superman:

she did what she had to do. I think padam is better but no doubt this can keep her momentum because it's a hugeeeeeee bop

if they release that generic song as the second single instead of Tension then era is over 

Just now, Atlantis said:

Hands >>> all of them

I’m actually surprised by how good it is 

Fun fact: nvm, I don’t think I’m allowed to discuss this here :) 

Edited by the70s

Tension NEEDS to be the second single I swear to god :jonny5:

4 hours ago, theweekend said:

tension's chorus is probably one of her best chorus of all time. I get why people can think the verses are not that good but I truly like the pre-chorus/second verse :superman:

she did what she had to do. I think padam is better but no doubt this can keep her momentum because it's a hugeeeeeee bop

Really!? You have: Better the Devil You Now, What Do I Have To Do, Shocked, Step Back in Time, Confide in Me, Spinning Around, On a Night Like This, In Your Eyes, Can't Get You Out of My Head, Love at First Sight, Come into my World, Red Blooded Woman, Slow, The One, All the Lovers, In My Arms, Get Outta My Way, Too Much, I Believe in You, Timebomb, Like a Drug, Say Something,  Magic, Starstruck, A Second to Midnight,  Supernova...

12 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Did the album leak or what?

No just the title track in medium quality 

10 minutes ago, the70s said:

No just the title track in medium quality 

Things We Do For Love too.

Hold On to Now leaked in MQ ages ago and You Still Get Me High in very low quality (also ages ago). We have most of Hands as well :rip:

Edited by Popboi.

25 minutes ago, Freaky Prince said:

Did the album leak or what?

As I know it leaked on TikTok months ago.

1 minute ago, prézli said:

As I know it leaked on TikTok months ago.

The snippets, not the whole thing tho

37 minutes ago, Gringo said:

Can't get Tension out of my head. It's so damn addictive.

This

just listened to Tension for the first time... kind of a masterpiece when u think about it!

very X 2.0 era vibes :clap3:

ok yeah I might be in the minority but I just listened to the full of Hold on to Now (after loving the snippet for months now) and I think it's actually the PERFECT second single! it's got that uplifting Honey by Robyn vibe or something more anthemic from Lightyears or X or Aphrodite :heart: BEAUTIFUL song, instant pop classic vibes imo

one small question though... will the album version still have that fade out? that's the one part i'm kind of hmmmmmmm... about

• Like 1

Why do I feel like her team is going to throw everyone a curveball and release Vegas High as the next single and then announce the Vegas dates shortly after, or around the same time?

And then save Tension for album release week. 

8 hours ago, ainadalkaz said:

Tension is literally miles better than Padam Padam :WAP:

I am amazed. Like they are saving that for the second single. SMASH ! 

Tension is so good and the perfect follow-up to Padam. HOTN is cute too but sounds more like a good album track. And should've been the closer, sounds like one

8 hours ago, the70s said:

OMG Hands is good! Sounds better than the snippet

Kylie, ha Let Me Blow Ya Mind is coming :duca:

I wonder who the rapper is cause she sounds like :flame:

• Like 1