Kylie Minogue - 'Tension'

T.O.A.D.S.

38 minutes ago, GrandeVersace said:

Finally. I'm tired of the word "love" in every ******* tracklist. Can't artists come up with sth else instead?

It wouldn't be a Kylie album without it... I am sick of it too, but praying it's a bop though.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Winged

• Frozen99

• helen2U

• Pop Music Aussie

I tried to get into Disco but it just didn’t click… it felt like it was trying too hard.

Padam Padam is interesting… notes of X for sure.

:duca: :duca: :duca: :duca: :duca: :duca: :duca: 

Mother will serve the Kiss Me Once of the 2020s and we are perched :duca:

4 minutes ago, Psycho said:

Mother will serve the Kiss Me Once of the 2020s and we are perched :duca:

Kiss Me Once sucked, it;s X 2.0 she should serve. Well, the upbeat portion of X, at least. 

LOVE this title but September is too far away. I was hoping we’d have the album for at least part of the summer.

smoore95GAGA

11 tracks the same amount as her best album omg it better be as good as that :jonny6:

I hope Things We Do For Love is a cover of this classic bawp...

52 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Not people expecting the album would drop before September :deadbanana2:

Perched for this :duca:

I mean judging by the super summery Ibiza lead-single......yeah? But for an artist her size I guess just two months is little time for singles/promo

2 minutes ago, 4Walls said:

I mean judging by the super summery Ibiza lead-single......yeah? But for an artist her size I guess just two months is little time for singles/promo

Well the single is out for summer. They wouldn't release the album that quickly because Kylie is an artist who relies heavily on physicals for a big debut and they will want as long a pre-order period as possible and a few pre-release songs. Even with an album of summer bops, it's unlikely she will get hit chart singles again so they will be focusing on maximising the album's performance.

cannot wait!! :heart2:

I just listened to 10 Out of 10 and it's cute and fun lol idk what y'all are on about :duck:

30 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Well the single is out for summer. They wouldn't release the album that quickly because Kylie is an artist who relies heavily on physicals for a big debut and they will want as long a pre-order period as possible and a few pre-release songs. Even with an album of summer bops, it's unlikely she will get hit chart singles again so they will be focusing on maximising the album's performance.

Yeahhhh makes sense. 

Well luckily we have Alison Goldfrapp's album coming out in two days to give us all the summer bops until then :coffee:

Padam Padam and 10 Out of 10 are both terrible IMO, so that kills any excitement I had for this era

10 Out of 10 is a fun, mindless bop. You f-words are so annoying sometimes. Excited for the album !