how come :chick2:

TERF’s shouldn’t be active on this website imo :/ 

ot: heavenly body and drum on streaming when

Edited by ChapelHooker
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

Oh people arent allowed to have an opinion when it doesnt align with yours... Interesting. 

• Thumbs Down 13

6 minutes ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

Oh people arent allowed to have an opinion when it doesnt align with yours... Interesting. 

not when that opinion invalidates the lives and safety of my trans brothers and sisters, no.

”opinions” are whether or not we enjoy this new Kylie album or if we think the Vegas show was a smart career move, not whether or not trans people deserve a right to live a life full of expression, safety and comfort like the rest of us. get ******. 

ot: i think the vegas show was a good idea but only if she follows it with an international tour. 

Edited by ChapelHooker
  • Like 12

10 minutes ago, ChapelHooker said:

ot: i think the vegas show was a good idea but only if she follows it with an international tour. 

Honestly, I think the better use of the momentum is to create a new album with the sound of Padam/Tension (song) as a basis and build a tour around that album and Tension. I guess she could re-release Tension (album) but the era already feels pretty dead. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ChapelHooker said:

what happened? who is this about? omg

4 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

what happened? who is this about? omg

about @Winged who is the lead poster of this thread

3 minutes ago, MusicIsMyMaster said:

about @Winged who is the lead poster of this thread

so what'd they do?

7 minutes ago, JoeAg said:

so what'd they do?

NO idea. but @ChapelHooker seems to know something. I remember Winged being one of the first people to cancel their orders for Roisin initially. so i am not sure what the transphobic backlash is about?

I don't think she should do a follow up album before going on tour after Vegas. She could do a deluxe version/ re-release with more tracks like Padam and Tension and then go on tour. 

• Like 1

being a TERF is not an "opinion" :rip:

ot: can't wait to see what these extended mixes are about

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ChapelHooker said:

not when that opinion invalidates the lives and safety of my trans brothers and sisters, no.

”opinions” are whether or not we enjoy this new Kylie album or if we think the Vegas show was a smart career move, not whether or not trans people deserve a right to live a life full of expression, safety and comfort like the rest of us. get ******. 

:fan: anyway, is an international tour even a possibility now? if they didn't book any venues?

18 hours ago, Spark said:

Honestly, I think the better use of the momentum is to create a new album with the sound of Padam/Tension (song) as a basis and build a tour around that album and Tension. I guess she could re-release Tension (album) but the era already feels pretty dead. 

this almost sounds too good to be true, tour a new album full of house-y PP/T tracks.

• Like 1

Those extended mixes are a hot mess. I could probably made better ones if they made stems available even though I have no experience in mixing songs. The transitions between some parts are just... They made very nice intros for all the songs but they keep adding those random instrumental breaks in the middle of the song for no reason that completely ruin the flow of the song. Green Light being an exception. Somehow that break after first chorus works really nicely but they made the break before the last chorus and outro too long for no reason.

Hands and Vegas High are probably the best ones. Thankfully they removed that fade at the end. That intro in Vegas High is sick.

Edited by AdrianNicki
  • Like 2

22 minutes ago, AdrianNicki said:

Those extended mixes are a hot mess. I could probably made better ones if they made stems available even though I have no experience in mixing songs. The transitions between some parts are just... They made very nice intros for all the songs but they keep adding those random instrumental breaks in the middle of the song for no reason that completely ruin the flow of the song. With the expection of Green Light. Somehow that break after first chorus works really nicely but they made the break before the last chorus and outro too long for no reason.

Hands and Vegas High are probably the best ones. Thankfully they removed that fade at the end. That intro in Vegas High is sick.

Well that's sad to hear. Luckily I had zero expectations so nothing lost nothing gained :coffee2:

DISCO's extended mixes were so good, WHAT happened :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

oof I was excited for Extension and was going to buy it. Okay then I'll just listen to the tracks on YouTube and pick the ones I want to keep from there.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, stephen1108 said:

DISCO's extended mixes were so good, WHAT happened :deadbanana4:

THIS!!! The extended mixes were SO SO good. I was looking forward to this and I was disappointed. :(

• Like 1

OOOOMMMMFFFFFGGGG the Vegas High extension :jonny5:

I'm a bit torn on ExTension. While I feel like in some cases the songs breathe a little longer, at the same time I don't find the improvement I found on most of the extended version of DISCO. That album, with its sound, was made for longer songs while in this case it feels like it's more forced.

• Like 1

Still obsessed with this album and the potentials they didn't take advantage 

I guess they didn't expect the success of Padam , but it could have been even bigger 

Tension live SLAPS so hard , a couple of performances during the album release would have done wonders

HOTN  , Hands and Vegas High could have become cute hits to keep the album floating 

Also not her doing a vegas residency in the middle of this success instead of a world tour ( what the hell was she thinking)

Im praying at least for some European summer festivals 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shark_heather said:

Still obsessed with this album and the potentials they didn't take advantage 

I guess they didn't expect the success of Padam , but it could have been even bigger 

Tension live SLAPS so hard , a couple of performances during the album release would have done wonders

HOTN  , Hands and Vegas High could have become cute hits to keep the album floating 

Also not her doing a vegas residency in the middle of this success instead of a world tour ( what the hell was she thinking)

Im praying at least for some European summer festivals 

Was she supposed to get out of her Vegas contract once Padam started to go viral

UK Albums Charts:

29 RE 3,996 Kylie Minogue - Tension
75 NE 2,339 Kylie Minogue - Extension (The Extended Mixes)

Shame they didn't combine Tension/Extension... Tension would've been #16