Do you believe in "Mercury Retrogade"?

Littlejfrey

I've always heard about it as meme and never paid attention to it, but this month my emotions have been very unstable and my anxiety through the roof for no specific reason, and lot of people who i've talked to have felt the same. A friend told me that it's because of Mercury Retrogade (until next week apparently) so now I'm starting to believe in it.

What about you sisters? giphy.gif

No I do not believe in astrological nonsense. I only believe in Jesus

just when it comes to electronic devices lmao

i've read somewhere more than once that its the worst time to buy new things like an iPhone, Notebooks, television and etc cuz it will always break fast 

AND THIS ALWAYS HAPPENS TO ME. 

after my 3rd experience i swear i've never bought an electronic device again during mercury retrogade

if it's more than 100$ i will google first to see if it's mercury retrogade or not :redface:

edit: and it's important to say that they've never broke fast again!!!!!!! my electronics now lives for years i swear it was astrologic fault, never again!!!! :bibliahh:

Edited by Selegend

I've been doing great actually, sucks 4 y'all.

But no, I do not believe in that stuff.

No, and I'm sick of hearing about it.

Not until Avril confirmed it’s a real thing. 

No, astrology is bullshit in general. Everything in life has a set reason or concididences that occur that lead to a conclusion.

I believe in it to an extent. I've been generally more irritable lately.

5 hours ago, Pikachoo said:

No I do not believe in astrological nonsense. I only believe in Jesus

You had me in the first half, ngl

OT: No, the planets are too far away for their gravity to effect us. I've wondered if the moon might, but I don't believe there's any tangible evidence for that.  

Isn’t that a Katy Perry song 

natal retrograde only

Yes!

Each time I am in my moody period I check and every times turns out that B***h is in retrograde.

Also had car/electronic devices problem during the retrograde.

If you believe in astrology you're no different than religious people, maybe even sillier

no i've never been more stable. and i'm unmedicated as we speak :cm:

1 hour ago, Gui Blackout said:

If you believe in astrology you're no different than religious people, maybe even sillier

This, it's unscientific and unnecessary to explain observations, it can only be a religious belief.

No :rip: April is always the worst month by far but May is almost always great so that's just more coincidence of the month.

21 hours ago, Gui Blackout said:

Astrology isn’t a beliefs system, we study the planets which affected the energy of our environment, which is nature and human is made up of nature and spirit. Astrology isn’t a set in stone but more like a potential and I see it like a map of the current situation which if you give time to understand it can help you efficiently.

Go look for your black moon lilith sign calculator and do some research of the lilith sign, come back and tell me your change of perspective. And again… Astrology isn’t a belief system, it’s a blending of art and science 

22 minutes ago, Victon said:

Astrology isn’t a beliefs system, we study the planets which affected the energy of our environment, which is nature and human is made up of nature and spirit. Astrology isn’t a set in stone but more like a potential and I see it like a map of the current situation which if you give time to understand it can help you efficiently.

Go look for your black moon lilith sign calculator and do some research of the lilith sign, come back and tell me your change of perspective. And again… Astrology isn’t a belief system, it’s a blending of art and science 

Everything that is not supported by science can only be belief/religion, using algorithms and math doesn't make it more scientific, maths are only a tool, even flat earthers use maths to justify their theories..

On 5/10/2023 at 10:38 AM, Gui Blackout said:

On 5/10/2023 at 12:04 PM, GentleDance said:

This, it's unscientific and unnecessary to explain observations, it can only be a religious belief.

Astrology never made anyone kill people so no!

6 hours ago, Victon said:

This has no scientific backing. It’s all a pseudoscience. Can you actually prove this with data and following the scientific method? 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.