Why do older people stare?

Hallucinogen

I swear, no one looks you in your face more than an older person does! Just walking on the street and the energy is so rude. :jonnycat:
maybe you just stop caring as you age?

for context I live in New York City but this is probably everywhere honey!

That old person who stared at you today doesn't know it impacted you so much that now it became a thread on ATRL :rip:

My mom does this now. We’ll be at a restaurant and she will blank out and stare at people and I gotta tap her to get her to stop.  

MadonnasBoyfriend

I only stare at hot guys and I'm in my 30s

6 minutes ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

I only stare at hot guys and I'm in my 30s

Lol. 

16 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

That old person who stared at you today doesn't know it impacted you so much that now it became a thread on ATRL :rip:

LOL true. It happens so much here and I just stare right back. I needed to discuss.

Younger people do the same too

That's lowkey me

I'm just an observer in life and I like noticing some tiny details in other people's behaviours

MadonnasBoyfriend
5 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Lol. 

Gaga avi means you're probably in your 30s too like me and gaga. Don't play hun.

4 minutes ago, St. Francis said:

Younger people do the same too

Oh young children do it too. I stare right back. :jonnycat: 
I remember my parents telling me it’s rude, maybe newer generations don’t 

14 minutes ago, MadonnasBoyfriend said:

:deadbanana2::deadbanana4: Not immediately getting b***ed after this comment. I liked your posts :deadbanana4:

On topic: sometimes I stare at things and zone out without even realizing it 

it's a combination of not giving a f and having a mental health condition or just being slow in general due to age. don't take it personally 

I mean yeah others have hit the nail on the head with them just being old and slow and not giving a f*ck BUT

honestly, it's possible that they're also jealous of missing out and not being themselves enough when they were younger

anyway stream queen Kate's All We Ever Look For (to know more about the psychology behind this...)

Its a problem of people all ages. Definitely seen old people doin it and some people my age too. Idk :biblio:

idc much if old people stare, i only find it uncomfortable when other people my age stare me down 

4 hours ago, Reginald said:

:deadbanana2::deadbanana4: Not immediately getting b***ed after this comment. I liked your posts :deadbanana4:

On topic: sometimes I stare at things and zone out without even realizing it 

Wait why were they banned?

(Good riddance tho:chick1:)

OT, I've never noticed that tbh :rip: I've gotten alot of racist looks in this hick town and creeps looks but never old people really :gaycat6:

Old people don't care. My grandma loves pointing out when me, my siblings or any of our cousins gained weight, lost weight and makes fun of our cooking.

i lowkey stare at people but its not like i mean too :skull: 

its more of the fact that i'll be eating in a restaurant with friends and look in a general direction and don't realize the person in my line of sight thinks i'm looking at them 

well my bright blue hair and tattoos makes them stare but also get a few boomers say I had hair like that but then i lost it all :ahh:

jealousy and slow eye motions!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.