William shades Queen Camilla; Katy shaded Meghan

nostalgia

There was no need for katy to be shady to her um  :lakitu:

That's not really shady if she's just answering a question about which dress she prefers.

Ehh William didn’t really bow for his dad either, he’s next in line anyways. Way more important than the side piece. 

Katy also didn’t lie, like why would they even be proud of the dress being made with “only 6 seams”

I think William tolerates his father and Camilla for the sake of the crown. From what sources have said Charles and William are both demanding and quick to anger in private so they probably clash a lot. No one apart from Charles seems overly fond of Camilla.

Katy always got some **** to say. That’s why I don’t feel bad for her career fallin off. 

katy got real lucky with this press. she will be associated with the royals for years now.

5 minutes ago, Keter said:

Katy always got some **** to say. That’s why I don’t feel bad for her career fallin off. 

They are literally interviewing her asking her opinion on a dress. :rip:

Anyways, Katy is right and that was not shade towards Meghan anyways...

Where is the shade?. Meghan dress is so ugly. Also Kate is just better than her. 

37 minutes ago, Keter said:

Exactly :swan:

"Where's the shade"

She's saying she looked fat :dies: y'all clueless

Katy was right tho. Meghan's dress looks cheap

White supremacists always stick together I guess :bird:

45 minutes ago, Mariya Takeuchi said:

"Where's the shade"

She's saying she looked fat :dies: y'all clueless

No she was saying there should have been another fitting because it didn't fit properly. Loads of people said that after the wedding. Look at how bad the fit is

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/content/dam/fashion/2018/05/19/TELEMMGLPICT000164023396_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq4WW-Rcu8eLw2tkZ691Fuma2A9JWjda1H2dZOz94Lfto.jpeg?imwidth=680

Sorry, but Meghan's dress was fug compared to Kate's and Katy was right in this instance. It's not excusing the royal family's racism, its just aesthetics :michael:

Kate's dress was gorgeous, though. Iconic even. I think most would agree with that considering it was talked about for years after. I was disappointed in Meghan's wedding dress tbh.

3 hours ago, vale9001 said:

Where is the shade?. Meghan dress is so ugly. Also Kate is just better than her. 

How is Kate better than her? Or anyone?

4 hours ago, Keter said:

Not with that avi. 

5 hours ago, Keter said:

She was asked a question and she answered :rip:

1 hour ago, Keeandga said:

How is Kate better than her? Or anyone?

for me William + Harry + Meghan + Kate should all go to ... themselves. Imagine wasting your time trying to defend william and kate or Harry and Meghan.

saying that kate dress was just better and she seems a more elegant and classy person. Not that deep. 

Edited by vale9001

Meh. Meghan’s dress wasn’t fitted and had a more contemporary style and Katy prefers a more classical, fitted wedding dress. It wasn’t shady, she had to pick one. Twitter is just mad that they didn’t pick the poor little martyr they they project their own grievances and insecurities onto.

Edited by KMO

Now we get who invited Katy to the coronation :gaycat2:

She didn't lie, Kate's dress was better :ninja:

Katy didn’t lie tbh 

I didn't get what the twitter user who posted the tweet about katy wants. It's not that because Meghan is mixed you always have to agree with her and like everything about her. People must stop projecting their own insecurities and problems onto others, but also stop exploiting real problems to defend their idols. This way they demean social battles and nobody takes them seriously

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.