Drag Race México

ReH2o

Matraka deserves! Cristian should have 2-3, maybe 4 wins; the 5 is really crazy -- there are many moments but the rusical that Regina absolutely ate up is an instant sham win that comes to mind 

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jaye

• Bimbo

• Chamoy

• Hephaestus

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I the only one who loves Regina :rip:

7 hours ago, genetic fail said:

I feel like Cristian was supposed to be the host before Valentina and Lolita got on so as compensation, they promised her 5 wins if she competes instead :deadbanana2:

Absolutely not. As soon as DRMX was announced anyone with any ounce of common sense knew Valentina was going to be the host no matter what. However I do think Cristian would've been a better pairing than Lolita with her :gaycat5:

Not a surveymonkey :rip: But hope they really listen :clap3:

Them including questions about keeping Lolita and/or Val as hosts is v interesting :cupid:

It's over. They opened some Tik Tok voting thing for fan favorite. The winner will be announced through Tik Tok Live.

1 hour ago, Velvet said:

Them including questions about keeping Lolita and/or Val as hosts is v interesting :cupid:

LufFWyJ.png

Sent :grill:

• Haha 2

• ATRL Moderator
37 minutes ago, Chamoy said:

It's over. They opened some Tik Tok voting thing for fan favorite. The winner will be announced through Tik Tok Live.

condragulations cristian (crown) and matraka (fan favourite)

-

lolita was fine. hope she's not let go because she gets dragged in the survey

1 hour ago, Unoriginal said:

condragulations cristian (crown) and matraka (fan favourite)

-

lolita was fine. hope she's not let go because she gets dragged in the survey

Lolita needs to fire her glam squad and find a new one and when she does she can come back. Because she cannot keep walking on that stage looking like a first time contestant. 

On 8/29/2023 at 1:31 PM, Velvet said:

This is not loading for me lol

Anyway, has anyone watched the reunion? Is it good?

The reunion was cute,  I enjoyed it. 

But if they didn't make it super obvious that Cristian is going to win next week :deadbanana2: She didn't miss a moment of screen time or interjection.  Hoping for a Matraka or Regina upset but it isn't going to happen. 

Spoiler

Happy Lady Kero won Miss Congenitality though :clap3:

Edited by Hector

So I kept wondering why Valentina keeps calling Regina “Queen of Universe” and it finally dawned on me during the reunion episode that there’s a singing show with the same name. I looked up the show on Wiki and sure enough, Regina was a contestant.

I’m so slow. :deadbanana2:

• Haha 3

15 hours ago, Venom said:

So I kept wondering why Valentina keeps calling Regina “Queen of Universe” and it finally dawned on me during the reunion episode that there’s a singing show with the same name. I looked up the show on Wiki and sure enough, Regina was a contestant.

I’m so slow. :deadbanana2:

And it was a paramount plus show. Expect to see Regina on Global All Stars. And Aura Eternal as well. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

And it was a paramount plus show. Expect to see Regina on Global All Stars. And Aura Eternal as well. 

The Love Masisi and Jujubee erasure! :lmao:

On 8/29/2023 at 12:31 PM, Velvet said:

HOLD UP. spacer.png

I bet Val is staying & I could see them replace Lolita even though I like her hosting. Just caught up to the reunion & it was cute for how this season played out. Hoping S2 is a lot better, Cristian is securing the crown at this point so I don’t mind seeing Matragod coming back for All Stars 

spacer.png

16 hours ago, Velvet said:

After seeing Germany's premiere, they need to fire whoever edited and directed this... 

7 hours ago, ozlovezashlee said:

HOLD UP. spacer.png

Well apparently someone had mentioned that the original editing team got fired and replaced with the ones who edited Spain S1 because apparently it was an even bigger mess so what we got was essentially what they were able to salvage. :rip:

7 hours ago, Unoriginal said:

why do i feel like regina is taking this somehow 

No way in hell, they'd be crucified. 

El padre de familia ganó! :clap3::jonnycat:

Matraka's finale look was everything, b*tch I gasped. Some great looks from Margaret, Lady Kero, Pixie and Vermelha too. Spain found dead for that Thalía video message and tribute performance.

They better keep Lolita for S2 or get rid of the entire judging panel and start over because there's no way in hell Valentina can carry this whole show by herself. Oscar is fine but I wouldn't mind him getting replaced with someone else, his judging has been a little inconsistent this season.

11 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Oscar is fine

He ABSOLUTELY must go, literally a void of charisma and his critiques are tidbits of NOTHING :mazen:

Anyway, congrats to a very deserving winner :clap3: only her and Regina served in the lipsync if we're being honest. Gala was a bit off and Matraka fell flat once again.

10 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

Wait, does the winner identify as straight? Oh wow oh wow. 

He identifies as pansexual.

5 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

He ABSOLUTELY must go, literally a void of charisma and his critiques are tidbits of NOTHING :mazen:

Oh, don't get me wrong, he can go for all I care but he didn't bother me as much as some other judges from other versions of the franchise who were straight up disrespectful to the queens.

30 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

El padre de familia ganó! :clap3::jonnycat:

Matraka's finale look was everything, b*tch I gasped. Some great looks from Margaret, Lady Kero, Pixie and Vermelha too. Spain found dead for that Thalía video message and tribute performance.

They better keep Lolita for S2 or get rid of the entire judging panel and start over because there's no way in hell Valentina can carry this whole show by herself. Oscar is fine but I wouldn't mind him getting replaced with someone else, his judging has been a little inconsistent this season.

I disagree. Get rid of Lolita she's cringe and her outfits are :rip: It should have been Ricky Lips and Valentina, Lolita has nothing to do there I am sorry. 

And Oscar is a void of charisma, yes.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.