Drag Race México

ReH2o

I mean, at this point just throw a crown on Christian's head because no one is on her level :toofunny3:

I gotta say though, she really slayed that Snatch Game so this time it felt more deserved (plus the critiques to her outfit made no f*cking sense). Regina, Matraka and Lady Kero were also very funny, so a solid Snatch Game overall I would say.

Runway was amazing, the looks were so good! Gagged at Argennis, Christian, Matraka and Margaret's, very well done. Argennis' make up was spectacular and Matraka's whole ensamble was just incredible, she's giving pure Mexican folklore with everything she wears and I'm living for it.

Bottom 2 was correct and the lip sync was amazing, it gave me Alyssa vs Roxxxy vibes because one (Argennis) was performing the f*ck out of the song while the other (Gala) pulled out one of the gaggiest wig reveals of all time. For this reason I fully expected both to stay, but I guess they already wasted a double shanty on that first episode's disaster so... Poor Argennis, I didn't really like her but her elimination was very emotional.

Edited by Hephaestus

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jaye

• Bimbo

• Chamoy

• Hephaestus

Top Posters In This Topic

Margaret fully deserved to be bottom 2... Argennis at least looked a bit like Gloria and her runway was a SERVE. Meanwhile Margaret looked nothing like Martha Debayle and she came out in a shitty school play costume that ruvealed into a walmart gothic lolita outfit um :skull:

• Like 1

Guess Season 2 is confirmed. 

• Like 1

I am glad the season is taking off finally! And the latest lipsync whew!

I like Margaret and Lady Kero but tbh they haven't wowed me yet as all the other queens have.

I did not agree with the latest bottom 2. Argennis did NOT deserved to be there. Margaret did. Even Lady Kero. This should've been a double stay but oh well, my sis Argennis seemed depressed/defeated during the last 3 episodes so maybe it was for the better...

Peralta is great, you can see he has experience and is a seasoned queen but I don't think he is leagues ahead of the rest. He is thriving in acting challenges but he is not a performer and some of his looks... meh. His look in the runway this week was not good, but his snatch game was great. It was funny that Lolita called Matraka's snacth game one-note when Peralta was too, anyways the only thing that I still don't like about this season is that judging panel and hosts. Fire them all (I love Valentina but she's not working)

Edit: I am not screaming payola about Christian, cause he actually is great and he SHOULD be in the final, I am just saying it hasn't been a DOMINANCE like say Jimbo this season of All Stars lol. And he did the best Snatch Game, when I said one note was more of a critic to Lolita, because in these impersonations, everybody is one-note as they choose these characters that have a very noticeable shtick/gimmick. Obviously Peralta was smart and chose someone whose one-note is just larger than life.

Also, Regina didn't deserve just a SAFE, her snatch was top 3.

Edited by rta1913
adtl
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, rta1913 said:

I am glad the season is taking off finally! And the latest lipsync whew!

I like Margaret and Lady Kero but tbh they haven't wowed me yet as all the other queens have.

I did not agree with the latest bottom 2. Argennis did NOT deserved to be there. Margaret did. Even Lady Kero. This should've been a double stay but oh well, my sis Argennis seemed depressed/defeated during the last 3 episodes so maybe it was for the better...

Peralta is great, you can see he has experience and is a seasoned queen but I don't think he is leagues ahead of the rest. He is thriving in acting challenges but he is not a performer and some of his looks... meh. His look in the runway this week was not good, but his snatch game was great. It was funny that Lolita called Matraka's snacth game one-note when Peralta was too, anyways the only thing that I still don't like about this season is that judging panel and hosts. Fire them all (I love Valentina but she's not working)

Edit: I am not screaming payola about Christian, cause he actually is great and he SHOULD be in the final, I am just saying it hasn't been a DOMINANCE like say Jimbo this season of All Stars lol. And he did the best Snatch Game, when I said one note was more of a critic to Lolita, because in these impersonations, everybody is one-note as they choose these characters that have a very noticeable shtick/gimmick. Obviously Peralta was smart and chose someone whose one-note is just larger than life.

Also, Regina didn't deserve just a SAFE, her snatch was top 3.

My thoughts exactly. The praise she has received for her acting has been deserved, but Regina and Matraka have had better runways and have also stood out just as much, if not more, in the perfomance challenges. The first episode could've gone to Matraka. The Rusical could've gone to Regina. The double win would've made more sense for this last episode. If they didn't wanna give Matraka the solo win for the girl groups because they (delusionally) felt that Gala had the stronger runway, then I don't get why that same criteria wasn't applied here. I don't see it for Regina with the edit she's getting. It's between Cristian and Matraka. 

MATRAKATRAKA.thumb.gif.fc3b7a94040f62049

• Like 1

On 7/14/2023 at 12:59 PM, feelslikeadream said:

Omg just finished the episode and Regina not winning is one of the worst judging decisions ever :mazen:

Loosey LaPuta not winning the S15 School Rusical teas

Just finished episode 4, Pixie's look was so good, they never gave her any flowers despite being such an excellent runway queen :cries:

Serena is the narrator, so I guess that's why she's still around? Pixie leaving before her is disgusting :biblio:

CIStian and the payola he's receiving keeps staining this season, lowkey Down Under season 1 levels of questionableness.

Trying to avoid spoilers cus I'm a few episodes behind, but MatraGOD better start getting some top placements at least, cus I don't want the boring CIStian, Redge and Gala PERRO they keep foreshadowing...

Wishing well for Argennis too, felt bad for her in E4, she looked depressed?

6 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Trying to avoid spoilers cus I'm a few episodes behind, but MatraGOD better start getting some top placements at least, cus I don't want the boring CIStian, Redge and Gala PERRO they keep foreshadowing...

hurry up and catch up lol

Once again for da haters - dat Veronica Catsro was iconic and regardless if CIStian didn't have da best look on da runway, it was sill a slay

8 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

She's a fierce queen with a lot of potential but I don't think she was mentally prepared for the competition. She obviously has some confidence issues she needs to work on. I think she has a great future ahead of her.

Anyway, the CIStian nickname cracks me up 🤣

• Thanks 1

On 7/23/2023 at 6:18 AM, Hephaestus said:

I'm sorry but Gala did not belong in the top, let alone win, with her full untucked crotch out like that. Plus she failed a couple moves here and there and I didn't enjoy her verse in general that much. This should've been a solo Matraka win (hated that she was announced as a winner second) or a Meximamis group win because everyone slayed it.

I guess it was Serena's time to go, but this was probably the only time she didn't really belong in the bottom 2. Valentina was finally feeling her fantasy, enjoyed her a lot this episode.

Yes! Caca Varo's nasty, piss-stained bulge just wobbling around during the girlband challenge and flopping her quick lil spindown should've tossed her ass in the bottom.

They really don't want to give MADREtraka her well deserved flowers, so they give her half a win to someone that doesn't deserve top 2 for the week? :sleep:

Argennis STOMPED Serena, and to a real classic, about time! We love to see it.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Yes! Caca Varo's nasty, piss-stained bulge just wobbling around during the girlband challenge and flopping her quick lil spindown should've tossed her ass in the bottom.

They really don't want to give MADREtraka her well deserved flowers, so they give her half a win to someone that doesn't deserve top 2 for the week? :sleep:

Argennis STOMPED Serena, and to a real classic, about time! We love to see it.

Period! Gala's titan looking ass should've been nowhere near the top in that challenge!

Not gonna lie, CIStian and MADREtraka might be some of the best nicknames you've came up with :dies:

And yes, Argennis definitely knows how to deliver a performancé honey!

• Thanks 1

If we ever get DRMX All-Stars I'm sure Argennis will come back and stomp tbh. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, dabunique said:

hurry up and catch up lol

I finally caught up, poor ArGODDESS :sosad:

I agree she'll definitely STOMP if they ever do an Todes Estrelles, she just needs to build up that confidence, which she definitely deserves :duca:

Edited by GotMyBlueprint

2 minutes ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

I finally caught up, poor ArGODDESS :sosad:

I agree she'll definitely STOMP if they ever do an Todes Estrelles, she just needs to build up that confidence, which she definitely deserves :duca:

yeah it was over her after da reading challenge but i loved her Gloria Trevi even if da jokes flopped

I hate Lolita Banana.

4 hours ago, Claymore said:

I hate Lolita Banana.

Because she's eating up valentiNO as a host and judge?

• Haha 2

The judges seem more appreciative of Matraka now. I hope she makes it to the finale

• Like 2

The snatch game episode was amazing (mostly AFTER the snatch game) and felt like a classic, good episode of Drag Race. Matraka’s look was insane, the hot guest judge, the lip sync was great, the emotional scenes in the werk room and the touching sashay at the end. Classic. 

:jonny5:

Also, dead at the Sasha Velour joke :rip:

Edited by Venom

8 hours ago, GotMyBlueprint said:

Because she's eating up valentiNO as a host and judge?

Valentina is starting to get on my nerves too.

WHEW I really thought they would keep saving her from the bottom til the end. Mediocirty Y Ya OUT.

Matraka with the "I never feel like I deserve to be a main star :'(" confessional was so cringe too kdjdkghsgj Paper Cut ratoncito teas, she knows what she's doing.

• Haha 1

I don't know how I feel about the win. Regina would've been my pick everything else seemed correct. (Though I think I would've booted Kero for her first look alone).

Matraka getting a second win and Cristian almost in the bottom 2, here for it :clap3: I know he's going to win the season anyway,  but it is refreshing to see the judges not blatantly kissing his ass every week. 

• Like 1

Ugh I love the lip sync song :weeps: it’s so sad that the singer is suffering from a rare disease 

lady kero slayed :clap3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.