Drag Race México | Season 2 | Good Afternoon Mexico

ReH2o

41 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

It's not that bad but La Mas Draga stans are basically doing smear campaigns after every episode :rip:

I've seen that and I wondered if it was true or just Mexican drag fans being messy as usual :rip: La Grupa first now LMD vs DRM :rip: 

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jaye

• Chamoy

• Bimbo

• Hephaestus

Top Posters In This Topic

I had high hopes for this but it's being almost as bad as La Más Draga. :rip: 

On 7/9/2023 at 6:49 PM, Vagabond said:

idk it all feels a bit shoddily put together, which is a shame, because all the pieces feel like they should be there 

Exactly! I am hoping things get better as we get more into the season. However, I don't think it's outright bad.

This season is terrible :rip: The Cristian payola every goddamn episode :rip:

• Like 2

I agreed with the elimination considering she did the worst and the lip sync was dry and the girls really brought it on the runway this week, but honestly Cristian winning was most definitely a choice. Both Regina & Gala did considerably better imo. 

Edited by Jaye
  • Like 1

Regina robbed :chick2:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Giancor said:

Regina robbed :chick2:

tea.

I feel like its really Cristian vs Regina for crown and if they do a top 3 the 3rd will probably end up being some fan favorite of sorts. They just seem a level above the rest. 

That Rusical felt SO LONG :rip: But the girls did good!

For the first time I agreed with the tops and bottoms, but then the rest kinda fell apart.

Both Gala and Regina were better than Cristian. Personally I liked Gala the most, she just shined without a lead role like the other two, but Regina would've made sense as the winner too. The thing with Cristian is that she's doing great and is very polished, but they are pushing her a bit too hard. She would be doing well without the payola regardless.

The btm2... I guess it made sense, they were the two worst in the challenge, but I just can't believe Serena is still there. She might not have done as bad in the rusical, but her runway was the worst out of the three and she just isn't brining anything :doc: 

I'm SO sad about Pixie :'( She was one of my favorites. Guess it was justified, so I can't be too mad, but she was just so unique and likable. I'm scared they're gonna get rid of all the likable queens soon and just keep pushing the same people over and over.

TEAM GALA VARO, TEAM MATRAKA :heart2: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Regina robbed what the actual ****...

Argennis winning a lipsync when she literally stopped lipsyncing halfway through... My GOD someone save this season :monkey:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Christian with another payola win :rip: Regina & Gala's runways & performances were better, they were robbed.

Pixie Pixie being put in the bottom 2 with the best runway look :biblio: Argennis did eat her up in the lipsync, but I thought Pixie would make it all the way to the finale.  Shame.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bimbo said:

Regina robbed what the actual ****...

Argennis winning a lipsync when she literally stopped lipsyncing halfway through... My GOD someone save this season :monkey:

You can't even be mad because Pixie's performance was a mess. 

What are y'all on?

Christian easily deserved that win. She was just so natural all throughout the rusical, all while serving looks.

Regina felt a bit forced.

Matraka's runway look? OOF. Breathtakingly gorgeous 😍

So sad about Pixie leaving. I think even the cast was SHOOK!

• Like 1

On 7/6/2023 at 10:51 PM, Bhabylon said:

Gala out of drag is making me feel a certain type of way :WAP:

Why aint nobody talking more about this 

3 hours ago, Silvaasunto said:

Why aint nobody talking more about this 

He's such a cute guy and I LOVE his voice! It's kind of funny, but in a very charming way :smitten: 

Plus, I think she's doing well in the competition! 

• ATRL Moderator

I found it cute how the male judge was so into the Rusical :gaycat: Anyone know if he has nudes out there?

• Haha 2

• ATRL Moderator

Omg just finished the episode and Regina not winning is one of the worst judging decisions ever :mazen:

Pixie was really bad in the Rusical, so her being in the bottom was fair, but she was done wrong this season. Undervalued until they found a way to cut her :shakeno:

• Like 1

Regina lost because of her runway, it was clear the judges didn't love it as much as Christian's.

I really love Pixie but her performance in the Rusical and lipsync were truly embarrassing :toofunny2:

I don't like the fact they keep Matraka safe, she always serves :shakeno:! Gala was super good :clap3:

• Like 1

Oh this was definitely my favorite ep so far :clap3:

The girls really excel in performance challenges so im really excited about next ep where they have more creative freedom.

Overall this season is improving a lot and I hope it continues.

but Pixie ROBBED, they did her dirty  :angry:

Edited by Velvet

12 minutes ago, Velvet said:

Oh this was definitely my favorite ep so far :clap3:

The girls really excel in performance challenges so im really excited about next queen where they have more creative freedom.

Overall this season is improving a lot and I hope it continues.

Right I rather start slow and buildup to stronger episodes than start strong and fizzle out. But I take comfort in the fact that even the girls acknowledge that the lipsyncs have been lackluster and whatnot so I'm sure we'll have better as the season goes on.

9 hours ago, NumbSoul said:

He's such a cute guy and I LOVE his voice! It's kind of funny, but in a very charming way :smitten: 

Plus, I think she's doing well in the competition! 

I think Matraka is the cutest one out of all of them tbh. 

Wow I expected Pixie to make it all the way lol what an unexpected elimination.

I knew reading indexes in Mexico were low but I didn't know they were THAT low.

The reading challenge was so lackluster and boring 💀

On 7/14/2023 at 12:14 AM, NumbSoul said:

I'm SO sad about Pixie :'( She was one of my favorites. Guess it was justified, so I can't be too mad, but she was just so unique and likable. I'm scared they're gonna get rid of all the likable queens soon and just keep pushing the same people over and over.

TEAM GALA VARO, TEAM MATRAKA :heart2: 

On 7/14/2023 at 8:07 AM, LOTF said:

So sad about Pixie leaving. I think even the cast was SHOOK!

On 7/14/2023 at 7:59 PM, feelslikeadream said:

Pixie was really bad in the Rusical, so her being in the bottom was fair, but she was done wrong this season. Undervalued until they found a way to cut her :shakeno:

On 7/14/2023 at 8:50 PM, Velvet said:

On 7/14/2023 at 9:56 PM, Julián said:

Wow I expected Pixie to make it all the way lol what an unexpected elimination.

All of this. I'm so so sad about her elimination :cries:, I wasn't expecting it all… She had a bad day but, I mean, 3rd eliminated? She deserved to last way longer, I think she still had so much to offer...

I feel like she was undervalued during the previous weeks, and the moment they started highlighting her lack of dancing skills during rehearsals in that negative way I knew they would put her in the bottom... When they saved Serena and sent Argennis to the lip sync battle I had a bit of hope since the episode also focused on Argennis not feeling well, but then the split and the ponytail helicopter happened...

I'm gonna miss her confessionals and that smile :'(

It's been a while since I rooted for a contestant in a TV show lol (I think I'm in love)

Hope they don't do Matraka and Gala dirty too.

• Like 1

The way anyone who wasn't Cristian, Gala or Regina got like 3 quick lines :rip: I'm so tired of the Cristian payola :pukey::pukey::pukey::pukey::pukey::pukey::pukey:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.