Drag Race México | Season 2 | Good Afternoon Mexico

ReH2o

I'm currently watching episode 1 and I literally can't stop looking at Horacio's face out of drag he's so pretty jfc

• Like 4

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jaye

• Chamoy

• Bimbo

• Hephaestus

Top Posters In This Topic

I had no idea who any of the snatch games characters were besides Paulina, Jose Jose, Veneno  and i guess someone else, i forgot already.. nothing was as good as s1 snatch.  Gloria Trevi and Veronica Castro still stand on their own.

Im noticing that Mexican drag fans are so in love with this season but a quick glance at reddit and i notice a disconnect with international audiences (including myself).  I dont find these queens as endearing as s1 queens.  they are mostly generic copy and paste queens that we can see on any other US season.  They have even started copying American drag dance moves which is fine bc thats all the international franchise performers do as well.  I think the fact that this is somewhat of a drag race "All stars" (LMD) for mexican audiences is why everyone in Mexico seems to love this season.  i just dont see it yet.  idk.  the runways are amazing though. cant deny that. 

oh and saw that onlyfans gay (not pixie) at dragcon w/that embarrassing lamp look on the pink-carpet.. like why?  bro just wants only fans subs at this point.. he's not about the art.

Spoiler

*but they say all drag is valid*:khalyan2:

On 7/19/2024 at 8:57 PM, Bimbo said:

This being the BEST episode in the 2 seasons so far :jonny4: maybe they really should let Turbulence and Burrita take over because the difference in energy was HUGE. It finally felt like a real Drag Race episode, down to actually getting nervous because the lipsync was full of hunger :jonny4:

The way they took over Taiga's hosting duties so effortlessly.  The way they demand attn.  Now that is how you host a tv show.  Taiga absolutely sucks as a host.. why is he always doing that little tik tok heart hand gesture.. Its giving less-cringe oscar.  He's a grown man for god's sake.  Are people just pity-loving Taiga bc he's a cute boy? Thats what it feels like. He's giving me nothing.  He's a Lolita clone, please for the love of god get rid of oscar and Taiga. Or have rotating judges.  Previous winners or other Mexican/latin drag superstars. 

Edited by terrijoe

13 hours ago, terrijoe said:

oh and saw that onlyfans gay (not pixie) at dragcon w/that embarrassing lamp look on the pink-carpet.. like why?  bro just wants only fans subs at this point.. he's not about the art.

Who's that?

this look is just stunning

5 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

this look is just stunning

she really looked great on the pink carpet but the padding here.  Its giving adult diaper.. no snatched silhouette. oh no. great performer nonetheless

but.... 

My winner:

giphy.webp

I am rooting for Eva but I need her to win a challenge

I'm on episode 3 and why are the mini challenges so damn long :biblio:

Edit: I'm on episode 4 why tf is Garconne in the bottom 2 like how is she not a production favorite with her runway lewks I'm so pissed off 

Edit 2: finally caught up on all the eps Elektra on the bottom 2?!

At this point I guess Horacio is production's winner bc….

Edited by Bewitched
  • Like 2

On 7/23/2024 at 1:02 AM, terrijoe said:

Im noticing that Mexican drag fans are so in love with this season but a quick glance at reddit and i notice a disconnect with international audiences (including myself).  I dont find these queens as endearing as s1 queens.  they are mostly generic copy and paste queens that we can see on any other US season.  They have even started copying American drag dance moves which is fine bc thats all the international franchise performers do as well.  I think the fact that this is somewhat of a drag race "All stars" (LMD) for mexican audiences is why everyone in Mexico seems to love this season.  i just dont see it yet.  idk.  the runways are amazing though. cant deny that. 

Gala, Margaret, Pixie and Matraka brought in the same amount of LMD fans last season, if not more. Those four were much bigger names within the LMD fandom than any of the LMD queens from this season. I know because I was the only Elektra stan during her season. Most of the LMD fans gave her the Roxxxy treatment and were outraged that she made it as far as she did. This season is catering more to Mexican viewers, as opposed to the first season which felt more like a mockery of Mexican culture. The gays don't want to see any f*cking piñata photoshoots, taco eating challenges or quinceañera runways.

7Ur1oPh.gif

• Haha 3

Glad Eva finally got a win :clap3: Even if shared with Luna, whose look was amazing but I think Horacio's look was even better than hers and could have won too.

Suculenta easily had the worst look and I'm surprised the judges didn't fall for her comedy lipsync but I'm glad she went home and saved Unique even if Unique will be toast after her next time in the bottom 2.

Elektra had no business in the bottom 3 Jenary's look was worse than hers.

Edited by Hector
  • Like 1

Honestly, wouldve given the wins to Eva and Horacio - they appealed to me more. Also, I know Leexa was nervous as f*ck this week but I thought she did great with her look too! Happy for Luna on becoming a mid-season threat however!

A little but surprised they put Elektra in the bottom over Jenary, but I guess they just had far higher expectations for her

• Like 1

super gagged at the recent elimination of

Spoiler

luna omg

Succulent is gone??!   This show is now watchable again with him gone!! :clap3::ducky:

Luna won that lip synch fair and square, but as usual, random stunts that don't go with the song get the brownie points....

Bottom 2 should have been Leexa and Horacio

Good going Jenary :clap3: She did eat that challenge and runway. 

Shocked they eliminated a 2 time winner even if she was weak in the challenge. Now I think the crown is between Elektra and Eva.

1 hour ago, Hector said:

Good going Jenary :clap3: She did eat that challenge and runway. 

Shocked they eliminated a 2 time winner even if she was weak in the challenge. Now I think the crown is between Elektra and Eva.

dont count out horacio and leexa yet ... they still got plenty to showcase

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

dont count out horacio and leexa yet ... they still got plenty to showcase

I think Elektra and Eva scream winner energy mainly from their experience, and their edits are leaning that way too.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hector said:

I think Elektra and Eva scream winner energy mainly from their experience, and their edits are leaning that way too.

I could see that, but I could also see them cut Eva for being "too professional" and "not vulnerable enough" annoying yes, ik

• Like 1

On 6/28/2024 at 8:00 PM, Chamoy said:

I hope there's a lip sync between Leexa and Horacio at some point

I knew these perras wouldn't let me down. :jonny6: 

Straight Up/Shut Up And Drive teas. :jonny6:

• Like 4

Why I kinda wanna menage a trois w the two lipsync girls....

I'm gonna pretend this ep never happened 

but my god THIS lipsync

:jonny5:

OH motherleexa and motheracio

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

unique and eva were my personal winners this week ... thought jenary was overshadowed by unique

that LIPSYNC????? *** YES AND THE DOUBLE SHANTAY WAS DESERVED

NEXT WEEK WITH MATRAKA OMFG

Edited by Lightbringer007
  • Thanks 1

also why tf was Elektra low ... I thought she was easily in the top

Edited by Lightbringer007
  • Like 1

Best lipsync in México herstory

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Best lipsync in the history of Drag Race Mexico,  glad Lexxa and Horacio both stayed :clap3:

Also glad Unique finally got a win. Jenary certified frontrunner with 3 wins :clap3:

Omfg that lipsync was EVERYTHING :jonny6::jonny6::jonny6: this season is leagues above season 1 like wtf!

• Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.