• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jaye

• Chamoy

• Bimbo

• Hephaestus

Top Posters In This Topic

NOOOOOOOOOOO NOT GARCONE!!!!!! 

Devastated by this result, although I won't be a delusional Stan and deny she didn't deserve to be in the bottom (Altho Succulenta could have replaced her for sure)

Rooting for Eva to gain momentum and dominate the second half of the season

• Like 1

Eva is the Cristian Peralta of this season confirmed. I'm not seeing this sudden growth from her that the judges keep talking about. Horacio was the only one from the first group who deserved to be in the top, along with Leexa and Elektra. I guess they didn't put Leexa in the top because of her runway, but Horacio just being safe after that performance?? I didn't think Garçonne was bottom worthy at all. Not when she had the 4th best verse. The judges just said whatever to justify sending her home over others (Luna) who literally stood there and gave nothing. 

HRC2H9E.gif

• Like 1

Thinking you fell out of a coconut tree

✔ Existing in the context of all in which you live and what came before you

Edited by Chamoy

2 hours ago, Chamoy said:

Eva is the Cristian Peralta of this season confirmed. I'm not seeing this sudden growth from her that the judges keep talking about. Horacio was the only one from the first group who deserved to be in the top, along with Leexa and Elektra. I guess they didn't put Leexa in the top because of her runway, but Horacio just being safe after that performance?? I didn't think Garçonne was bottom worthy at all. Not when she had the 4th best verse. The judges just said whatever to justify sending her home over others (Luna) who literally stood there and gave nothing. 

HRC2H9E.gif

Horacio was definitely robbed, should have been top 3 with Elektra and Leexa - I was convinced Eva was in the bottom, at points it looked like she didn't even know the words (and I am an Eva Stan lol)

5 hours ago, Velvet said:

Óscar Madrazo stays being a bad seed on this earth

Just providing nothing to the show but tacky ass outfits that he swears he's slaying in.

• Like 1

Haven't watched the episode yet but okay someone  tell  me sun-dried succulent is gone. Please for the love of god. 

On 6/28/2024 at 11:24 AM, Claymore said:

I have transitioned from an OLH to a Lolita stan! She has improved so much and is now a bonafide host and not a shrieking second thought. My wrath will now be directed towards Taiga Brava.

Taiga is boring. Why is he there.  Lolita is the only one needed. Even Valentina with her flop Spanish was more fun then taiga. 

Next season just get rid of taiga and Oscar. No need for them there

Mexico stays picking their winners in the first episodes :rip:

But Eva is miles better than Christian.

No Garcone :jonny4:She looks like a top 4 

Leexa truly sounds like Troye in her verse I kinda can't stop playing it :jonny5:

5 hours ago, ReH2o said:

No Garcone :jonny4:She looks like a top 4 

succulent stays and they put Garcone in the bttm.. what is this trash judging? this is a crime -- just saw the episode.. barf*

• Like 1

Mother Turbu and Burrita

:jonny5:

• Haha 1

Luna dominated that Snatch Game,  amazing performance as Jose Jose and her runway was killer :clap3: Easy deserved win though Leexa also did great. 

Unique really thinking she was going to win with that look :ahh:

Still confused as to how Horacio avoided bottom 2, worst in the Snatch Game and I don't think her look was strong enough to be safe. Ava or Electra could have been spared. 

And that incredible lipsync should have been a double shantay as Ava is too likeable to have been eliminated,  especially on that strong of a lipsync and runway.

Agreed with the top 3, but overall, I could've seen either Leexa or Luna take it! Damn this season feels like Leexa's to lose so far

also how was Suculenta and Eva safe ... sorry girl but nope

• Like 1

Oh what an EXCELLENT episode

:clap3:this cast is taking it. 

I'm now fully #TeamLeexa

• Like 1

That donkey got on my ******* nerves the entire episode

Arnold Schwarzenegger Shut Up GIF

• Thumbs Down 2

i'm sorry but Elektra should've been sent home

also da star of da episode

GS0St-MXkAAwGrW?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

This episode was amazing :jonny4:DRM2 the gift that keeps on giving! 

That Snatch Game was hilarious omg, the way I was hollering at Luna and Unique... and Leexa giving the best La Veneno so far :deadbanana4: I did NOT see any of that coming.

Edited by Ponzi
  • Like 2

Burrita Burrona tu patrona! Amo que las llevaran de jurado y que estén teniendo tanto éxito! Disfruté demasiado el Snatch Game, los tops estuvieron super top! Paulina Rubio esta maldita en el Snatch Game, es como hacer a Ru en la edición internacional :deadbanana4:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Ponzi said:

This episode was amazing :jonny4:DRM2 the gift that keeps on giving! 

That Snatch Game was hilarious omg, the way I was hollering at Luna and Unique... and Leexa giving the best La Veneno so far :deadbanana4: I did NOT see any of that coming.

The gag that La Veneno and Katy Perry were done on Drag Race France & Mexico's Snatch Games weeks apart too :ahh:

10 minutes ago, Hector said:

The gag that La Veneno and Katy Perry were done on Drag Race France & Mexico's Snatch Games weeks apart too :ahh:

Lol right I forgot! Idk if it's native Spanish speaker bias but Mexico's were much better. Then again, this is the most fun I've had with a Snatch Game in Spanish. So good.

• Thanks 1

This being the BEST episode in the 2 seasons so far :jonny4: maybe they really should let Turbulence and Burrita take over because the difference in energy was HUGE. It finally felt like a real Drag Race episode, down to actually getting nervous because the lipsync was full of hunger :jonny4:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Luna, Unique, and Leexa all phuckin ate. 

amazing performances 

damn people really hate Succulenta a lot I see but her character was definitely better than da bottom 3 and da other two who were safe with ha 

I want more Burrita and Turbulence cuz they're reads were everything

Burrita screaming crucify her to Eva had me gaggin 😂 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.