Drag Race México | Season 2 | Good Afternoon Mexico

ReH2o

I was rooting for Valentina last year but she kinda flopped not only as a host but as a mexican/spanish speaker, and her greediness turned me off.

I think Lolita could have done it alone but Taiga seems cool.

And at the end of the day the hosts are not the reason I watch any of the franchises so I'm SEATED. :ryan3:

• Like 1

• Replies 599
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jaye

• Chamoy

• Bimbo

• Hephaestus

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you guys see that Lolita mentioned there will be a third queen on the panel but as a judge. She'll be replacing Oscar. 

3 hours ago, publikcitizen said:

Did you guys see that Lolita mentioned there will be a third queen on the panel but as a judge. She'll be replacing Oscar. 

wait WHAT? They did something right? :jonny5:

That's so weird tho because he's been everywhere with rumored queens and I think he posted an instagram story with Lolita while filming was happening in Colombia.

Season 2 Promo and MTQ out 

:duca:

• Like 1

I know most of these girls and this is a stunning cast, like AS levels

The promo theme is kinda ugly and the photos too :rip:

But the video ate 

Hope you all tune in to the season, Most of these girls are great Performers and look queens

Not half the cast being La Mas Draga girls :rip:

Those promo looks and 60's theme are horrendous.

Only Electra looks good.

All those tasteless LMD stans that never saw it for Elektra are so quiet right now. :clack:

imagine if C-pher ended up competing for this season instead of SLM ... oh it would be game over

• 3 weeks later...

• Like 1

Entrance looks

:jonnycat:

Officially premieres this Thursday!!!!

• Like 1

Garçonne is my bias :jonnycat:

Edited by Zeferino

need her on an all stars/global all stars SAUR bad

OUT NOW

:jonny5:

Ep1 on YouTube

• Like 3

The upgrade :jonnycat:

Garçonne is so mother

Jenary, what a queen

Elektra 🛐

• Like 1

Oh wow I loved this, so much better than S1 in every aspect 

can't wait to see more of this cast 

• Like 1

The flow of this was definitely much better than the entire first season :clap3:

Now please get rid of Oscar Madrazo's bland ass.

Elektra is the clear star of this season for me, she fully came to play the reality tv game and she's serving :clap3:

Lucia Mendez straight up saying Garçonne ain't winning **** :bibliahh:

• Like 2

Top 3 was picked well. I like Elektra as a winner but I thought Garconne & Leexa's looks were stronger. 

Amazing lipsync and song choice :clap3:Ava bodied that and I want to see more from her. 

• Like 1

This was so much better than the entirety of season 1! Great queens, great looks, great lipsync. Lolita and Taiga looked beautiful as well, and Taiga already feels like a great judge. This was my favourite ep1 of the year bar s16 tbh.

• Thanks 1

Mexico getting her redemption. We love to see it. This was better than the S1 premiere, the LMD all stars season, and the current US charity season. Elektra and Garçonne are bringing that competitive energy that was missing from the first season. Crying @ Elektra trashing half of the cast in the confessionals. Garçonne saying she was only "two twinks away from winning" and being fine with losing to Elektra, but not being impressed with Leexa was also fdjkfhsk. 

Now I remember why I was always Team Elektra over Team Leexa on the other show. I expect Leexa to do better in the performance challenges. Her second look was really cute, considering how much she struggled, but I thought they were going to put Maria in the top instead of her. 

Miss Ava Ferrah said she gon' JUMP if Gloria made it. 

19 hours ago, Bimbo said:

The flow of this was definitely much better than the entire first season :clap3:

Now please get rid of Oscar Madrazo's bland ass.

Elektra is the clear star of this season for me, she fully came to play the reality tv game and she's serving :clap3:

Lucia Mendez straight up saying Garçonne ain't winning **** :bibliahh:

Literally. He's so dry. There were so many better Mexican personalities to choose from idk how we got stuck with him. 

I'm gagged by how good this premiere was. Cast is great! First lipsync was excellent. Lolita feels more confident as a host now. I'm enjoying the vibe so far. I hate to say it but I don't really miss Valentina lol 

On 6/22/2024 at 8:58 AM, publikcitizen said:

I'm gagged by how good this premiere was. Cast is great! First lipsync was excellent. Lolita feels more confident as a host now. I'm enjoying the vibe so far. I hate to say it but I don't really miss Valentina lol 

The only thing I don't like is how blatant it is that they're reciting lines to the camera. The lines aren't flowing out naturally. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.